Wrapping

Gypsy_Punk

Mummy to 3 angels
Reaction score
I am back at work today and have some bottles champagne to wrap for clients...

hahah good luck with that one! I wrap presents like a one armed ****** wearing a boxing glove!

Can someone come and help me please?!

:haha::haha::haha::haha:

hahah! i am also wrapping today .... oh joy! but im doing it in boring brown paper sadly it aint 4 xmas it 4 wrk lol.
i can sympathise tho ! x

Yeh its for work, whole bubble wrap, brown paper malarky!

x

i dont know if i'm explaining this right but here it goes. Stand the bottle in the centre of a large sheet of wrapping paper, gather all the sides up neatly and twist around the neck tie this with pretty ribbon. This should look nice but i've probably explained it all wrong.

I vote for cutting it into large strips and wrapping it around :rofl:

I can never wrap things very well if they aren't perfect squares/rectangles!

Good luck!!

BTW, good to see you back ;) xx

I say buy the bottle bags too!! Or you can now buy bottle 'tubes', a bit like the ones they put posters in - I saw some in Tesco yesterday decorated as snowmen!!

I say take it home and not drink it but save it til when babies are born...theres 3 bottles, one as a celebration for each baby!

:D

i like your final suggestion :D i would buy a spangly bottle bag, ha. i hate wrapping bottles. even when i try the gather at the neck and tie with a ribbon thing it always ends up either tearing somewhere or bunching somewhere, or, quite probably, both...

abz xx

Haha i'm rubbish at wrapping too, mine always looks like it's been done by a 5 year old! I just stick bottles in a bottle bag. Yeah I say take them home and celebrate when your babies are born :p. I've got a bottle of champers waiting that we got given when we moved into our new house. We were going to celebrate on the saturday night, got my bfp that morning hehe!

I would wrap them like tootsy rolls then cover in duct tape....

there's a reason I don't do the wrapping...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->