Wrapping!

CRWx

my little family - complete <3
Reaction score
What wrapping paper(s) are you all using this year? Where are they from? Have you got a theme? Ribbons? Bows? Other knick knacks? Do you use a range? I love seeing how people wrap their presents!

I'm not sure on what I'm doing this year (I know, late tut tut) but the presents are mounting up and I'd like to start :haha: ill become an elf when my DD goes to bed, it's actually something I really enjoy doing, haha!

I was going to start wrapping lastnight but decided to carry on designing my labels. So will wrap family members tonight! :D

Bows - red and white
Organza ribbon - red, green and white.
Paper for everybody - Red/white candy stripe
Paper for DD1 (Santa) - Pink fairies
Paper for DD2 (Santa) - White bears
Paper for DD's (Us) - Red/white polka dots

I use traditional reds for family. I have several different prints...striped, Merry Christmas, ...can't remember what else LOL I use curly ribbons for these gifts.

this is the first year I'm wrapping Santa for dd and since she's obsessed with My little Pony, I have, imo tacky, pink and purple MLP paper for her Santa gifts. I have pink,purple, blue bows to go with it.

I have kids wrapping paper I got in sale from Sainsburys last year. Think one rolls pink with penguins on and the other is blue with snowmen.

For adults I've got the wilko red tartan paper from last year. I'll probably get some brown tags to go with that. I'd love to wrap them up in ribbons, but I'm so rubbish at doing it, they always end up looking a mess!

I will use the wrapping paper we have left from last year. I've got a few different rolls. One has penguins on, one has snowmen on and another has Santa on :)

I seriously need to buy wrapping paper. I only have one roll!! Ive not looked yet will do next week as presents are mounting up !! . Plus wondering eyes lol x

I've chosen this for adults gifts this year. I'm not sure what I'm going to use for Rio yet.

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps28xdk7wm.jpeg

I've chosen this for adults gifts this year. I'm not sure what I'm going to use for Rio yet.

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps28xdk7wm.jpeg

Ooh I love these, where are they from?

I'm, getting this for the LO's presents from Father Christmas:
https://www.johnlewis.com/john-lewis-grand-tour-gift-wrap-4m-navy/p2707561

I haven't really looked at paper for the rest of their gifts or gifts for family, super excited to start though!

I was looking at that one too, Ellie! :thumbup:

Seen some on the Matalan website that I like too though.

I love wrapping. I always get mine from studio although usually run out.
This year my girls have their own wrap DD1 pink fairy, DD2 blue elves. I got cooper wrap for everyone else (can't upload pic). Also thinking of a special wrap for from Santa. I also get pull bows for the family gifts.

Also doing a book advent so going to pick up the sheet wrap from Wilkes and get those wrapped soon and maybe even make my own tags for the books.

Attachments

• IMG_0758.jpg
    IMG_0758.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0757.jpg
    IMG_0757.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 8
I still have tons left over from previous years as I buy the Costco double sided wrap.

I need to get more adult wrap but I have no idea what yet.

This is mine for the kids, from sainsburys. Not chose for grown ups yet.
I dont usually go for bows as i hate wrapping lol!
They will get a mix of all three.

Attachments

• 20161104_140109.jpg
    20161104_140109.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 9
I have festive avengers for ds2 and the Grinch for ds1. Can't be don't with writing loads of labels so they just have their own paper! Will but a special one for Santa gifts and other family members will have whatever I have in the loft!

I've gone for themed ones this year frozen, finding dory & paw patrol, couldn't bear another year of classic paper needed a break from tradition really excited to see the kids faces at their favourite characters concealing their gifts x

Usually I have about 10 different rolls of paper and everyonr gets a random mix.

This year, I've chosen a roll of paper for OH, DS and DD. OH has Christmas dinosaurs, DS has avengers and DD has fairies. All from matalan. So I won't be labeling the presents as we'll all be able to see who's is who's. Family will get a mix of other wrapping paper that we have x

Usually I have about 10 different rolls of paper and everyonr gets a random mix.

This year, I've chosen a roll of paper for OH, DS and DD. OH has Christmas dinosaurs, DS has avengers and DD has fairies. All from matalan. So I won't be labeling the presents as we'll all be able to see who's is who's. Family will get a mix of other wrapping paper that we have x

Omg Christmas dinosaurs?!? Eric would love that. Not sure where Matalan is here but might have to look! :)

I want the matalan Christmas dinosaurs for DS. The ones leoniebabey got from Sainsbury for family and DH. I haven't chosen DD's yet x

We have sausage dogs in jumpers and Christmas hats for DD, a jumbo roll at 12 metres. And tartan wrapping paper for everyone else. All DDs presents are from Father Christmas except her Christmas Eve bits which I've just wrapped in the tartan. Then those stick on bows to cover the strings for the gift tags. No tags or bows from Father Christmas, but she's asking for them so maybe. Got the wrap in a 3 for 2 offer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->