Wrapping!

I will be using what I already have in the attic for family/friends presents, i have quite a few unused rolls!
For Alex I'll be getting the Christmas dinosaurs wrapping paper and I'm thinking Peppa Pig wrapping paper for Scatlett but I'm not 100% sure.

I got all mine in sales last year. Have starwars and spiderman for the boys. Some lovely ones for adults from sainsburys. Dont have any pictures tho

Love the John Lewis one. Although don't think II can justify the price!

Will be looking for the dino christmas one. Is it from matalan?

Usually I have about 10 different rolls of paper and everyonr gets a random mix.

This year, I've chosen a roll of paper for OH, DS and DD. OH has Christmas dinosaurs, DS has avengers and DD has fairies. All from matalan. So I won't be labeling the presents as we'll all be able to see who's is who's. Family will get a mix of other wrapping paper that we have x

Omg Christmas dinosaurs?!? Eric would love that. Not sure where Matalan is here but might have to look! :)

best bet might be to look online, every time i've been in ours (at washington) they never have it!

I just use paper, every year I say I'm going to start doing something more fancy with ribbons etc but every year I end up putting it off til the following year. I'm not the greatest wrapper, but I SO love it. And kids don't really care. Any adults that don't look too good I just say "the kids wanted to help with the wrapping..." haha
I have a ton of paper all started from previous years so will most likely use that and if I need any more will grab some extra rolls from Wilko. I use one paper for adults, one for presents from us for the kids and then a mixture for santa presents.

Usually I have about 10 different rolls of paper and everyonr gets a random mix.

This year, I've chosen a roll of paper for OH, DS and DD. OH has Christmas dinosaurs, DS has avengers and DD has fairies. All from matalan. So I won't be labeling the presents as we'll all be able to see who's is who's. Family will get a mix of other wrapping paper that we have x

Omg Christmas dinosaurs?!? Eric would love that. Not sure where Matalan is here but might have to look! :)

best bet might be to look online, every time i've been in ours (at washington) they never have it!
I was hoping there was a Matalan at the Metrocentre but nope! :( will look online :)

Is there any nice paper in Card Factory? I do have a fair amount of old stuff to use up but new paper is more appealing! Haha!

I've wrapped everybody's apart from both DD's and OH's :D which will be saved until December.

I'll be wrapping once the tree is up in December, need to do the kids ones earlier than xmas eve like I always used to as I was up til 2am wrapping last year!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->