Wrapping

This is how I wrapped LOL dolls for my girls' birthdays. I tied a little ribbon around it too so was quite pretty!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171030-183015.jpg
    Screenshot_20171030-183015.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 26
I haven’t even chosen my wrapping paper yet! It’s late for me lol. I think it’ll be from Matalan though I like a few of theirs this year

I’ll probably do it early December. I have a huge roll of double sided Costco Santa paper that I used last year for my 2 DD’s and will do for this year too. DS’s was ‘packed by elves’ design from Sainsbury’s and again I think I have enough to do this year’s too :) For everyone else I just wrap them in whatever Christmas paper I happen to like and pick up, no real theme.

I’ll probably do it early December. I have a huge roll of double sided Costco Santa paper that I used last year for my 2 DD’s and will do for this year too. DS’s was ‘packed by elves’ design from Sainsbury’s and again I think I have enough to do this year’s too :) For everyone else I just wrap them in whatever Christmas paper I happen to like and pick up, no real theme.

I really wanted some paper from matalan this year but DD decided she wanted to pick her own paper. i got one roll of sparkly red, a roll of sparkly silver and a roll of sparkly gingerbread men paper all from primark. she said ive got to send it to santa :haha:

I've got 3 rolls from matalan so one each for the kids, need one more for the shared presents and then some for everyone elses but I have got a stash up in the loft so will use that.

Wrapped dd2's stuff. 2 of her pressies will be set up unwrapped

Attachments

• IMG_20171031_134601743~01.jpg
    IMG_20171031_134601743~01.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 12
I’m sat cross legged wrapping some of my DDs as I type, lol!

She’s got baby pink and silver flecked paper this year and I’ve got a couple of different papers for friends/family- will take a photo of them when I’m not holding a magical sparkle wand closed with my foot :lol:

Hard to pick up the pink on camera!

Once the tree is up, I wrap family gifts and put them under. I will wrap dd's Santa gifts near Christmas. If I wrapped now, I'd completely forget what I bought, but how fun it would be Christmas morning to be just as surprised as dd. I will confess that I hate wrapping, so that's why I put it off.

I haven't looked at paper yet this year but I like to get foil paper as all of the kids presents are always stupid shapes and then I end up putting my finger through a part of it and then rewrapping it lol. I've got some marvel & Disney princess paper leftover (cheap, flimsy stuff) so will use that for the kids stocking fillers xx

This is what I was doing lastnight. Already did some couple weeks prior - for everybody else. May do 1 each for DD's and their joint.

XBGaL6C.jpg

DD1 is red with pugs and DD2's. Couldn't get a good photo as I couldn't reach & ribbons. Still need to make the tags.

CwNRLsJ.jpg

So organised Smartie love it !

I've. It got any wrapping paper or anything yet . Going to pick some up this week . I'm going to start wrapping family members as I get them for a few already . Girls I will wrap when the tree is up!

Did I see someone has bought my little pony wrapping paper (sure I did on another thread but can't find it !)

My little pony is in The Works and b&m :D only sold in 3m though

Once the tree is up, I wrap family gifts and put them under. I will wrap dd's Santa gifts near Christmas. If I wrapped now, I'd completely forget what I bought, but how fun it would be Christmas morning to be just as surprised as dd. I will confess that I hate wrapping, so that's why I put it off.

I keep the lists of what I bought on my phone, and then on the actual presents I write a couple of letters really tiny somewhere inconspicuous so I can check what they are, partly because I need to make sure I've put all presents out and not left any in wardrobes or under beds, and partly because I like to make sure the best presents aren't getting opened first!

Sainsburys have the cutest papers in gonna pick some up next week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->