Wrong Gender Ultrasound AGAIN?!

Ditto my tech at 12w knew boy from nub. She says not to go but blue stuff, but my boy was eitherva boy or a girl with a very large clitoris (because I guess that does happen). But she said boy. Gender experts also said boy from my 6 and 9w and 12w scans (ramzi and nub, they said skull looked girly but overall guessed boy). Just boils down to cooperation and experience

I don't think anyone's saying you can never tell at 15 weeks, just that it's not reliable at that stage. After all, you could have a complete stab in the dark and still have a 50% chance of being right. So it may be that you can tell at 15 weeks, think a few of us are just saying that you can't *definitely* tell, at least not as obviously as you can a few weeks later on.

I'm calling boy...can't wait for update...I knew for 100% sure with my girl at 12 weeks...I also knew one of my twins was 100% boyvat 12 weeks..other one just never have potty shot at all lol

looks like girl. it has the M shape happening.

Although, my boy's bits looked like a girl at 20 weeks... so you never really know I guess.

I don't think anyone's saying you can never tell at 15 weeks, just that it's not reliable at that stage. After all, you could have a complete stab in the dark and still have a 50% chance of being right. So it may be that you can tell at 15 weeks, think a few of us are just saying that you can't *definitely* tell, at least not as obviously as you can a few weeks later on.

Exactly this. It's less reliable the earlier you look. It's not that you can't possibly tell, it's that you can't tell with any great measure of certainty the earlier you look. Personally I'd rather wait until I know I can be told reliably rather than get stressed out it may not be accurate if I found out earlier.

Well, to be honest then , with differing levels of skill and knowledge, one could say there's not 100% certainty until the baby is born! But I do hear what you all are saying! They do say it's more accurate the further along you are!

Well, to be honest then , with differing levels of skill and knowledge, one coulvd say there's not 100% certainty until the baby is born! But I do hear what you all are saying! They do say it's more accurate the further along you are!

Very true!
It was under a slightly different set of circumstances, but my cousin thought he was having a girl the whole pregnancy - confirmed at 20 weeks. Then they found out it was actually a boy at birth. Unfortunately for their little boy, he had some issues with the development of the genitals and basically didn't grow a set of testicals or a proper penis (from what I understand). This is pretty rare to be fair, but other stories of getting told the wrong gender are not completely uncommon.

I would go against the majority and say I think girl. The third image does look like there's something there but to me it doesn't look like a penis, I would say it looks more cord? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->