Wtc question

Jkelmum

Reaction score
Hi I estimated my oh would earn 16500 for the yr but bcos of his hrs being messed up ect he as only earnt 12300 so far and has one more payday before 5th april new tax yr ...if i have under estimated will they give us any money that we have missed out on or not ? I think that by end of tax yr he will have earnt 13400 , so under estimated by 3100

thanks in advance

just tell them hun and they will adjust things for you

i will be telling them monday thanks , i just wondered if we will get it backdated or not as if we owed them they would take it straight off us x

if it is just an estimate they are working on, which it must be as its for this year (they normally use last years actual) then when you give the actual figure they will work out whats due to you, if you owe them any they dont take it all in one go, i was due them loads and they just gave me slightly less each month until it was paid

My sister was in same situation as you last year and she got what was owed to her in a lump sum, i think by cheque but might have been straight into the account x

or they maybe could add any extra they owe you onto next tax years reward and you could recieve extra each week x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->