wtf Casey Anthony?!

off to google...
ETA - I have to admit I hadn't heard of this story though. It's all a little confusing though.

I don't even know.

I'm absolutely DISGUSTED she was found not guilty!

Just Googled her story... wow...poor little girl, that's shocking
___XO

Ive just googled it cause i have to say i hadnt heard about the story and from what i just read it makes no sense how they could find her innocent!!

Right, am intrigued now, off to google lol!

She had to have done it I CANNOT believe she was found not guilty. What a travesty and no justice for poor Caylee I'm disgusted

Unbelievable! I am kinda sick to my stomach that she just got off and will probably now get rich. That poor little baby will never have justice :(

off to google...
ETA - I have to admit I hadn't heard of this story though. It's all a little confusing though.

Basically, Casey Anthony had a daughter named Caylee Anthony who was 2 when she was killed.
Long story, short, Casey didn't report her daughter missing for 31 days when her mom forced her to report her missing. In the 31 days she was missing, she was out partying, getting a tattoo and acting completely NOT like you'd expect a mother to be acting. She was misleading and lying to law enforcement officers saying that Caylee was with her nanny (who turned out to be a non-existent person) and lied about multiple things to try and defer them away from the case.

Very selfish, there were multiple videos shown of Casey Anthony having video interviews with her parents where she was complaining about how she was a victim and showed no emotion whatsoever towards her poor daughter.

When her daughter was found, they found cloroform in her stomach which is poisonous. When they looked through Casey Anthony's computer they found multiple google searches for chloroform and for neck-breaking.

It's absolutely disgusting :nope:

I'm sure when she gets let out she will HAVE to go into hiding. I think nearly 90% of people in the US who are aware of this case are completely disgusted with how it was handled. I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't killed as soon as she got out of prison.

There'll be a bounty on her without a doubt after all that publicity!

I'm so upset. Poor little Kaylee.

All I can keep telling myself is "God see's the truth, and his justice is what really matters"

I'm sure when she gets let out she will HAVE to go into hiding. I think nearly 90% of people in the US who are aware of this case are completely disgusted with how it was handled. I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't killed as soon as she got out of prison.

I'd honestly like to think that most people are above that sort of vigilante justice. Besides, what good does killing a murderer do? I don't see how that does anyone any justice, as it can in no way bring her daughter back to life.

The prosecution's case was pretty circumstantial. While I'm not saying that doesn't mean she didn't do it, I can see why some jurors would feel uncomfortable convicting. After all, they were potentially sending someone to death, as that was the punishment that Florida state prosecutors were seeking.

This is so upsetting. I hate that it turned out this way.Since they didn't have "hard evidence", they seriously should have at least charged her with neglect.

Horrible. I have watched the trial every single day because I live in Orlando, and I'm so sad to our justice system. I remember when this first happened and our entire community was our searching for her (when we thought she was alive) and now there is no justice for little Caylee.

off to google...

Basically, Casey Anthony had a daughter named Caylee Anthony who was 2 when she was killed.
Long story, short, Casey didn't report her daughter missing for 31 days when her mom forced her to report her missing. In the 31 days she was missing, she was out partying, getting a tattoo and acting completely NOT like you'd expect a mother to be acting. She was misleading and lying to law enforcement officers saying that Caylee was with her nanny (who turned out to be a non-existent person) and lied about multiple things to try and defer them away from the case.

Very selfish, there were multiple videos shown of Casey Anthony having video interviews with her parents where she was complaining about how she was a victim and showed no emotion whatsoever towards her poor daughter.

When her daughter was found, they found cloroform in her stomach which is poisonous. When they looked through Casey Anthony's computer they found multiple google searches for chloroform and for neck-breaking.

It's absolutely disgusting :nope:

Oh yeah and don't forget how it was somehow leaked that Casey had a habit of giving Caylee too much cough syrup/cold medicine in order to make her sleepy so Caylee would sleep in the car while she partied.

I just don't get how they would find her innocent. Okay maybe not 1st degree. But why the heck was she not found of like 2nd or 3rd degree?! Even man slaughter!? To just get off with NOTHING!?

I'd honestly like to think that most people are above that sort of vigilante justice. Besides, what good does killing a murderer do?

As bad as this sounds, I wonder how long it will take the show Dexter to do a mock set up of this case.

This is so upsetting. I hate that it turned out this way.Since they didn't have "hard evidence", they seriously should have at least charged her with neglect.

I had not heard of this case until now and from what i have learned,i agree with CupKake, surely they would have charged her on neglect? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->