wtf Casey Anthony?!

:nope: poor Caylee. I wonder what will happen to Casey now, will the US give her a new identity or what? Will they just let her out of jail and that will be that?

sad but thats the way the cookie crumbles :(

An innocent mother would break down in tears when told there child's remains hwd been found it don't seem like she has ever shown sadness, I bet they all no she is guilty but couldn't cpnvuct het due to lack of hatd evidence I hope she never has kids again will they be giving her a new identity over this aswell? She won't b. able go clubbong now shed get bottled

Even if she does get a new identity enough people know her face.....
i would be terrified to be let out of jail if i were her.

now theres rumors going around that she may be pregnant too?? wtf.....

There are more checks and balances among 12 random people than there is in one person.

I respectfully disagree...a judge has his career on the line. Jurors do not have anything to lose. :flower:

That's actually more cause for me to put my trust in a jury. A judge would be much more swayed by public and political opinion to ensure he kept his job; this could potentially influence his decision, especially in cases where evidence was ambiguous. Judges are very political creatures. I respect their hard work and diligence wholeheartedly but don't believe they are neutral enough to make life or death decisions.

:nope: poor Caylee. I wonder what will happen to Casey now, will the US give her a new identity or what? Will they just let her out of jail and that will be that?

They won't waste time or resources on witness protection. But I doubt anyone will do anything rash. OJ is still alive, after all.

OJ is also rich enough to hire body guards and protection for himself.
Casey Anthony is just a nobody!

Oh, she'll make a fortune by selling her story. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->