WTF is this?????

DragonMummy

Reaction score
My temp went up again this morning which I was pleased about. And I did an IC test and the shadow came up again in about 4 minutes. It got a bit darker and by about 15 minutes was a definate line but with no colour. So I am assuming it's an evap (although I have NEVER had one on these IC's - just stark, taunting white background!) but it definately WAS there from 4 minutes.

Anyway - here she is....

https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c306/lefunch/IMG-2.jpg

I'm gonna have to go and get some FRERs for the morning aren't I? Bugger - WHY didn't I stick a couple on my Saino's delivery??? I am feeling a bit sicky this morning but I've not eaten yet...

FX for you get FR there fab they will tell you one way or another.
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

oh dear just after you get a cb machine opppps it is good luck then :) lots of dust for you girl!! xxxx

I can see something if I lean back from the screen!
Good luck, I agree deffo go with the FRER for a definite answer! :dust:

get a frer today!!! lol im excited for you, i can defo see the line, im 8dpo today and tested this morning and got the same line, im just gonna wait till over the weekend to trst again, you should test test test now
goodluck xx

That looked like my IC's before I got my bfp. Good luck!

ooooh thanks Saffy! But surely at 17dpo I should be out?

Maybe you ovulated late? I'm not sure. A frer should show it up with a line like that on the IC.. mine were mega light. I didn't get a dark line on my IC's till I was way after af was due. x

just looked at your chart.. did you ovulate on the 21st maybe instead???? I read that sometimes if an egg is not released the first time, your body makes a second attempt.

Really? Ooooh could be I suppose..... ARGH!!! Right must get me and Harry dressed and out....

My body kept making second attempts when I was BF :dohh:

Good luck hun! I see it! x

Well I'm dressed now - we're getting there slowly! Dragontastic is still jammied up though....

come on Harry!!! help mummy go get her BFP stick!! xx

So sorry! I have been following you on this and keep checking BnB to see if you have BFP!

You deserve it! I think Saffy could be right about your OV date- perhaps its CD21?

I think you should give it a couple of days and test again with frer. Give the hcg chance to build up. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. xx

Thanks Saff. I will keep going with the IC's - just to stop me from fretting - but I will try another FRER on Saturday morning I think.

I can see it if I tilt my head to the left. Let us know how you get on.

Hi DM I can defo see it and this is exactly what I have been getting on ic's since yesterday, today I am 10dpo! Keep testing with the ic's as it will get darker if it is something!

Good luck with your tests xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->