WTO (Waiting to Ovulate)

babyseeker

Reaction score
how many of you are waiting to "O"????????, lets share techniques and see how many BFPs we can get...... this is my 2nd cycle TTC and I am currently on cycle day 8. this cycle im using the CBFM, SMEP Plan, preseed and prenatal vitamins..:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hiya darl this is my second go too,i have taken mag / calcium and cranberry this month to encourage a girl (though would be happy with either) we dtd sunday as i got a :) on opk and another yesterday so will try to persuade oh tonight too lol!!!xx

Hi, wow lots of tecniques i dont even no what any of those are im taking pregnecare, this will be my 5th month ttc. first time with the pregnecare.

I will be ovulating in about 5 days so lots of bd to do ;) xxx

We are using Pre-seed, SMEP*With OPKs*, and Prenatals this month too!

I'm using a natural version of preseed, olive oil, as ewcm. Also vitex, green tea, raspberry leaf tea, propping my hips, taking a multi-vitamin, I guess that's pretty much my tactics.

Hi everyone :flower:

Can I join? I'm currently waiting to O too. I'm really impatient because I won't be O'ing for about 12 more days! This is our 3rd month trying.

We are trying prenatals, Preseed, and I think I'm going to look into the SMEP and maybe some OPKs.

:dust: for everyone!

Hiya darl this is my second go too,i have taken mag / calcium and cranberry this month to encourage a girl (though would be happy with either) we dtd sunday as i got a :) on opk and another yesterday so will try to persuade oh tonight too lol!!!xx

hmmm I didnt know about those two techniques may have to add them in another cycle if this one doesnt give me a BFP....

Hi, wow lots of tecniques i dont even no what any of those are im taking pregnecare, this will be my 5th month ttc. first time with the pregnecare.

I will be ovulating in about 5 days so lots of bd to do ;) xxx

yes I have been doing alot og BD'ing and plan to do alot more.....CBFM is my clearblue fertilitiy monitor, the SMEP plan is a sperm meets egg plan you can google it, preseed is a sperm friendly lubricant it supposedly helps those little guys travel to the egg, so what is pregnecare? is it a sort of vitamin?

I'm using a natural version of preseed, olive oil, as ewcm. Also vitex, green tea, raspberry leaf tea, propping my hips, taking a multi-vitamin, I guess that's pretty much my tactics.

im doing th hip propping thing as well, I didnt know olive oil was an alternative for ewcm you will definitely have to keep me updated on whether it works for you.......

Hi everyone :flower:

Can I join? I'm currently waiting to O too. I'm really impatient because I won't be O'ing for about 12 more days! This is our 3rd month trying.

We are trying prenatals, Preseed, and I think I'm going to look into the SMEP and maybe some OPKs.

:dust: for everyone!

Of course you can join we are using alot of the same techniques I used to use the OPK's but buying them became a little pricey so I figured I would just get the monitor which is a little pricey as well but I like how it tells me when I am getting closer to ovulation, good luck to you :dust::dust:

Thanks!

I haven't tried OPKs before; usually OH and just try to DTD every other day from CD 9 until AF shows up! A lot of times we are tired though and miss a few days, which always worries me. OPKs would probably help so I know what days to absolutely BD on!

:dust:

Hi guys!!!

This is mine and my dhs second month ttc. Using opks (no smiley face yet!!) smep, cushions under hips after dtd and taking per pregnancy vitinins!! Bloody hell the length us ladies go to ;)

X

I am also waiting to ovulate...been taking pre natal vitamins-OPK's-charting-this cycle going to use concieve plus-and prop my hips lol hoping March will be our month:)
Good luck ladies...March could be our :bfp:

Thanks!

I haven't tried OPKs before; usually OH and just try to DTD every other day from CD 9 until AF shows up! A lot of times we are tired though and miss a few days, which always worries me. OPKs would probably help so I know what days to absolutely BD on!

:dust:

Yeah, OPK's definitely help, it can sometimes be hard to BD everyday or every other day so knowing when my LH is high makes sure I dont miss the important days.....

Hi guys!!!

This is mine and my dhs second month ttc. Using opks (no smiley face yet!!) smep, cushions under hips after dtd and taking per pregnancy vitinins!! Bloody hell the length us ladies go to ;)

X

we are pretty much on the same page this is my 2nd month TTC as well and im hoping for the best. good luck to you....:dust::dust:

I am also waiting to ovulate...been taking pre natal vitamins-OPK's-charting-this cycle going to use concieve plus-and prop my hips lol hoping March will be our month:)
Good luck ladies...March could be our :bfp:

Good luck...hopefully we all get our BFP's.....:dust::dust:

Good luck ladies!!!!

Had some (tmi) EWCM today but negative opk?!?!? We dtd as it was our day to anyway with smep just guns have to keep a look out tomorrow what you all think? X

Hope you don't mind me joining.

This is our first month of ttc. Hubby has said he doesn't want any pressure, so I can't talk to him about any of these techniques.

I'm on cd 11 and negative opk. Using opks each day and we've been bding about 2/3 a week.
When I get a positive ill hopefully be able to make sure we bd That day!!

I've also bought today a moon cup. Seen a thread where a few people have tried them and got bfp. Not sure if I'll use it yet tho cos not sure if hubby will see that as me putting pressure on him.

Good luck everyone

Good luck ladies!!!!

Had some (tmi) EWCM today but negative opk?!?!? We dtd as it was our day to anyway with smep just guns have to keep a look out tomorrow what you all think? X

good luck hopefully I get to BD today... its kind of hard with our busy schedules

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->