WTO (Waiting to Ovulate)

yep I went 2 months without! :( My doctor has no explanation, just says I am ovulating later some months...:S definitely want to try soy on my next cycle to see if I can shift things along sooner. xx

Well since I started walking for about an hour a day my cycles seem to have calmed down a little - Maybe you could try walking around the block? Get some friends or family to join you?

I'm back here again, cd6 of a 28 day cycle, and my 2nd month using the CBFM, I dont O till about day 15 or 16, which gives me an 11 or 12day luteal phase, is that bad?

I don't think so, but I am unsure of a luteal phase is, never could figure it out myself! I did read the longer it is the worse for you, but I could be mistaken?

Luteal phase is time from Ovulation to your next period. (The time in which if you conceive the fertilized egg has for implantation) I think under 10 days is considered a problem but 12 should be enough time for successful implantation. I have read alot of women on here taking a vitamin B6 supplement to lengthen their luteal phase by a few days, you could try this Autumn Girl? x

Yay!!!! Had EWCM for the past 5 days and positive opk today on cd 20!! I got my first smiley on cd 22 last month so looking better already this month! Fxd for us all xxxxxx

my OPKs are getting darker but still not positive yet. CD15 of what I hope is a 28 day cycle ( based off of last month), so hope it shows up soon.

Well I got my first smiley last night and expected this morning for my temp to significantly rise.. It just went from 97.22 (day before) up to 97.90 which isn't even my highest temp of my cycle does that mean I'm not ovulating? ahhh help!!!

Also just tested opk and got a big fat O so now its -ve??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->