WTT # 1 and need a buddy

Hey sorry to butt in Here but I was reading your post and I just wanted to say... I thought I had to go off my antidepressants too, however I spoke to my doctor last week as I told her worries about having to come off it. She said no, I don’t have to come off them, simply change to this antidepressant/anti anxiety pill that’s proven very safe for pregnant women. It’s called sertriline (spelling?) or Zoloft. She said depression and being so anxious (therefore releasing so much stress hormone in your body) is way more of a risk then the meds.

Hope that’s helpful I was so relived knowing I didn’t have to come off them!

Hi there! :) that is such a relief. I can imagine being off my medication wont be good for me or baby. I'm definately going to go do some research on it. Xx

Hi ladies,

Sorry I've been so quiet :( since I was last on here, I adopted 2 furbabies. They keep me busy, wow! We also moved into a cute 2 bedroom home but renting. We would ideally like to look at buying in the next year.

My OH has said we can start trying after this months pills(about 2 weeks to go). I am very nervous. Anyone else become nervous and "uneasy" when the time to start trying actually comes?

Hi ladies,

Sorry I've been so quiet :( since I was last on here, I adopted 2 furbabies. They keep me busy, wow! We also moved into a cute 2 bedroom home but renting. We would ideally like to look at buying in the next year.

My OH has said we can start trying after this months pills(about 2 weeks to go). I am very nervous. Anyone else become nervous and "uneasy" when the time to start trying actually comes?

Hi!! I'm new to your thread but I have one day left of BCP and It's game on for us! Any updates with you? I have one daughter and this will be my #2. Also, I'm just as nervous to go through this journey again (my first pregnancy was terrible).

-Savannah

Hi!! I'm new to your thread but I have one day left of BCP and It's game on for us! Any updates with you? I have one daughter and this will be my #2. Also, I'm just as nervous to go through this journey again (my first pregnancy was terrible).

-Savannah
Hi Savannah, and welcome!
I'm on my first month TTC, and already have a huge urge to test! Haha

Look forward to having a TTC buddy ;)

Hi Savannah, and welcome!
I'm on my first month TTC, and already have a huge urge to test! Haha

Look forward to having a TTC buddy ;)

I understand about the urge to test. I think this time around I'm just going to buy a big pack of tests. :lol: Good luck!!! Baby dust to you! :D

I understand about the urge to test. I think this time around I'm just going to buy a big pack of tests. :lol: Good luck!!! Baby dust to you! :D
Im tempted to buy tests for my home stash but I'm trying so hard not to spend too much money unnecessarily. How long did it take you to conceive your little girl?

Im tempted to buy tests for my home stash but I'm trying so hard not to spend too much money unnecessarily. How long did it take you to conceive your little girl?

I agree! It can get costly. It took a little over a month. It happened so fast! I'm hoping for the same this time around.

I agree! It can get costly. It took a little over a month. It happened so fast! I'm hoping for the same this time around.
CD 23, tested because why not. Obviously negative. Cervix very squashy but spotting a tiny bit. Confused. Still at least a week away from AF.

CD 23, tested because why not. Obviously negative. Cervix very squashy but spotting a tiny bit. Confused. Still at least a week away from AF.
I'm sending baby dust your way!!! Let us know if you get that BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->