wtt #1 in Dec/Jan

I'm scared of lack of sleep to, less than 9hrs and I'm grumpy :$ but I'm sure I'll adjust. We have no family near by they all live 350 miles away but we have a great church community and friends so I'm sure I'll have support there.I'll be going back to work (hopefully post time) after 9 month mat leave. I don't really have much choice in that one.

aw that's nice you want to adopt. we would love a girl but happy either way as long as healthy. I think I will have a boy tho for some reason. can I ask how do you know when you ovulate if you are on the pill? do you ovulate on the pill? sorry if I don't understand. I will be going back to work likely full time have no option either but have a good career which I don't want to give up anyway. think we would try for one and enjoy them for at least 4 or 5 years before trying for another if we wanted another. yea am sure we will get used to the lack of sleep its more in the winter I like my lie ins anyway. prob should try for a spring/summer baby when its easier to get up :wacko:

I have a lot of respect for people who adopt, I think i could only do it if I couldn't have my own children, but that's a great thing you want to do.

Actually I am not on BC, we just use condoms. Both times I tried the pill (two different kinds) my body got majorly screwed up. On the pill, you don't ovulate. Your body kinda gets "back to normal" about three months after you stop the pill. I know when I ovulate based on slight ovulation pain and based on the (ew lol) mucus.

Thanks ladies, that is really nice :)

We live in Phoenix right now, and I have lived here my entire life. We are moving to the midwest this summer, so I've never lived in "real" winter. I wonder if it would be easier to be super pregnant in the summer there were it's nasty humid, or here where it's nasty hot. Hmm haha

Ah right makes sense you know when you ovulate. Is it a 15% chance each month you could conceive? That's quit low odds. I think it would be horrible going through labour when its hot but its hard to time it

Something like 50% of couples get pregnant in the first 3 months and 90% first year do the odds must be higher than that.lots of people say you are extra fertile when you first come off the pill so fingers crossed

yay more for our group doesn't seem like many ones left wtt for #1. you coming off pill in December too??

Nearly may, nearly one month closer, do you ever think "this time next year...." I do. Easter break I thought write hopefully this tune next test we will be going to see family to announce.... fingers crossed anyway.

I think about that in general. Like, this summer will be my last living in the desert. This coming mother's day will (hopefully) be my last without being a mom - if I'm pregnant I'll totally be celebrating mother's day :p. At this time in 8 days I'll be done with school. etc. etc. :D

yep I think like that too and at Easter I was thinking perhaps I could be pregnant by then next year. Time is flying really! The closer it gets the more I am thinking about it and so broody :wacko:

How long are you planning on waiting before you tell family? Are you going to do anything creative our just come out and say it.Iv given the while thing WAY to much thought.

Hello! I'm new here. Hubby and I just got married in October and have decided to WTC until end of Dec/beginning of Jan. I turn 30 in January so I would really like to be pregnant by then. Started taking prenatals per my OB/GYN. Taking last pack of BC this month so I'm hoping it's out of my system by October/November.

Random question-have any of you felt "baby crazy" lately? Friends of ours just had a baby last week and all of a sudden I'm about everything BABY- clothes, names, nursery decor, etc. I think my hubby is getting sick of all the baby babble so thank goodness for this board!!

How is the WTC wait going for everyone else?

Baby crazy? Completely. A day doesn't go by when I don't have baby in the brain, some days hardly 5 mins goes by.lol. it feels like a long long wait but hopefully but too much longer

Welcome to the board! Great to have more join us. I have been baby crazy especially the last month or so think its because i only have months left to wait. I am going to wait until 12 weeks or maybe 10 to tell people but dunno if can keep it a secret that long specially from my mum. Think am just going to tell them would be nice to have a cool idea, does anyone have any ideas? How are you going to share the wonderful news? Im not coming off bcp until December hope it doesn't take long i will be charting etc.

We will probably tell people (grandparents mostly) via a gift or silly card or something. I wouldn't want to just call and tell them. I'm extremely anxious about bad things happening, so I would probably wait till I'm about 10 weeks along to tell anyone except obviously my husband. I'll probably tell my best friend as well, mostly for the emotional support.

--However, my husband and I might be moving in with his brother for a year soon. So we would be trying (yikes) and hopefully conceiving while living with him. We will be in the same city as husband's folks. Don't know how we'd keep it from the brother....

I love watching these cant wait to surprise family. Do yous think you will test with your OH or do it yourself and tell him later?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->