WTT #2 end of 2014?

Hello all! I just had a thought... if we all get our wish we will be preggers next Christmas! So make the most of the Baileys and stinky cheese this year :winkwink::haha:

hello, we're WTT until late next year too. Definitely making the most of alcohol this Christmas :haha:

We are WTT till our DD is 2, so the end of Nov 2014. :)

I was talking to my mum the other day and saying that we'd like to start trying next year and she said 'well we better make the most of the alcohol this year then!'. Made me think of your comment Jo! (Happy belated birthday for Felix by the way, cannot believe he is 1!)

Hi Kitty2385 and Dani_tinks :hi:

I had a baked camembert last night so im good :haha:. Nom nom. Cant believe were nearing the end of 2013, madness that im booking holidays for 2014 :wacko:.

Merry Christmas everyone :flower:

Xx

Aw thanks Honeybee, me neither, we had a fab day :cloud9:

Welcome Kitty and Dani!

I had a baked camembert for my tea tonight too :haha: Hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow!

You never know, this time next year we could be pregnant its true! x

Well, happy 2014 people!! :happydance:

Is it November yet?? :winkwink:. Trying to hold my broodiness off by scouring the babyandbump forums.

Hope everyone is doing ok xx

Same here Inoue but it appears it be making my broodyness worse :lol:

Lol, yeh its failing miserably :haha:. Trying to find 'day outs' do to in 2014, hopefully pass the time quicker. DH isn't on board atm so its just me in my broody bubble :D

xx

:hi: ladies

Just wanted to drop in and say (as you can probably see by my tickers) plans have changed for us. DH has agreed we can start trying from DS 1st birthday in May so we'll be trying earlier than planned!

I still would have liked to have started trying this month as I'm incredibly broody but I know waiting until May is the right thing to do.

Saying that I think DH is as broody as I am *TMI warning!* we use the pull out method and last night he decided not to pull out. I think we're both of the mind set that if it happens it happens, whatever is meant to be will be!

Anyway sorry for hijacking the thread! I hope your wait goes quickly for you all! I'm still going to stalk this thread if that's ok to see how you all get on and also I'd like to see all your days out ideas :haha:

Hi ladies! Mind if I join you? :flower:

I'm Terah and I'm WTT for my fourth and my OH's first. We plan on starting TTC when he gets home in October. My other kids are 5 1/2 and 4 and will be 6 and 5 by the time I get to TTC. I didn't want such a big gap between my kids, but life gets in the way sometimes. I'm just happy I found a great guy who wants to be a family with me and my kids and make all of our dreams come true. :cloud9:

This wait feels like it's going to take forever. But it's nice to finally have an end date...I've already been waiting over a year and a half.

Hi Honeybee! Glad that your OH has shortened your waiting time, hay, you might even end up with a BFP in 2 weeks!! :winkwink:. Do you think you could deal with two under two/nearing two ~ sounds terrifying to me :nope:.

Hello Aidensxmomma!! Welcome to the group :hi:. Sounds like you've hit some curveballs in life, glad you've got yourself settled with OH. Age different will work out fine, there's quite a few people who have bigger age gaps these days (due to careers/life/money etc). Bet your OH will be overjoyed to have his first blood child :happydance:. All the best to you, feel free to come on here for a natter/vent anytime :) xxxx

Thank you. :)

I think it's going to be way different working with a bigger age gap. My first two kids are 16 months apart. And then my second two were 28 months apart...so relatively small age gaps.

My OH is definitely excited to have a biological child. He loves my kids but didn't meet us until they were 4 and 3, so he didn't get to experience the baby days. He is really looking forward to it. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->