WTT #2 Nov '16

Talia12

Reaction score
Hi :)
Barely waiting I know, and I'll be moving to TTC in a couple of weeks, but I couldn't wait any longer to join bnb! I am a past bnb'er when I was TTC and pg with my son, who is now 3y4m.
I'm ready to give him a little buddy! It's kind of been on my mind for a bit as I always wanted a max 4yr age gap, I'm 25 now, but the decision to start TTC has been pretty sudden (a friend of mine has just had a baby, ain't it always the way that it's someone's pregnancy that gets you broody!) I basically had a sudden "I have to do this, and soon" moment when I was in the hospital where my son was born last week for an unrelated matter. And I was just overcome with longing to be back there looking at my baby on a screen, hearing its heartbeat and then giving birth :)
Waiting till next month just to give me some time to adjust my diet (it is a bit deficient as I watch my weight very carefully - maybe too carefully) and to start taking folic acid.
Sorry for the essay this has turned into! Just wanted to say hi, I'll be hanging around a lot. Love the bnb vibe, so supportive :) Can't wait to start a whole new TTC journey, it'll feel different this time around that I'm already a mum but I'm so excited already.
Baby dust to all you girls <3 :baby:

Hello, we will be starting to TTC #2 in November too! Our gap will be a bit bigger than yours, our daughter is 5, 6 in January. I was also a member years ago when I was pg with #1, but have no idea what my log in details were then!
I'm also 25, where about are you from?
How long did it take you to get pg with #1?
I am hoping we catch quickly, but something in the back of my mind tells me it'll be a long wait ...
How are you coping waiting til next month before starting to try?

Thanks so much Talia12!! You dont have long at all lucky you. Best of luck in your TTC journey and lotsbof baby dust to you as well (wiggling my fingers).

How was your first journey??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->