WTT 2018, who is with me?!

dakotadawn

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Last night my FH and I talked about some things, and we pretty much decided on an age we'd like to start TTC, which will be around 2018! Who all is with me? What do you want to accomplish before TTC? What are your obstacles, and what are you most excited for? :hugs:

Right now I have no clue when I'll be ttc. Before I do I want to go back to school to be an Early Childhood Educator. I plan on doing that next September (2015) and it'll take two years so I'll graduate in 2017. Hopefully I'll be ttcing by then or shortly after.

Since I just kind of put a date on it, I haven't been able to gather my thoughts on what to do next. We have so many things to actually do before that time comes...

Like getting married. Technically getting engaged even. I know he'll do it, heck, we went to look at rings last night. just gotta wait for him to actually make the move. Then we have to get a house or something. We have an apartment now, but it isn't nearly big enough, or cheap enough, or in the neighborhood I want to be in to raise a family. It worked for the time being.

I also need to get my health in check. I've been battling with doctors for three years now, so who knows how well that will actually go.

I'm the bread winner as of right now. He's in his senior year of college, then he's going to do a physicians assistant program for another two years. So as of right now, we're pretty much living off of my hairdresser's commission.

I am 2018 too! What is everyone doing to prepare?

Not much right now. I do take daily one vitamins for women which has 300 mcg's of folic acid and I exercise everyday. Be it going to the gym or walking 3 or 4 miles every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->