WTT after D&C

KTJ006

Reaction score
Hi Ladies:
Just curious as to whether or not any of you had a D&C and how long you waiting to try again. I've heard mixed comments - some started right away, some waited a cycle, and some waited a few cycles. I'm meeting with my OB in a few weeks as a follow-up and wanted to ask her at that point. It has been 2 weeks since my D&C and it will likely be a while before AF shows up. Emotionally, we are not quite ready to try at this point. This is our 2nd loss and I really don't know if I can take the chance and go through this again!

I havn't had a D&C but just wanted to say that i'm sorry for your loss :hugs:
Perhaps just take some time out and try again when you feel ready? (emotionally and physically) xx

I havn't had a D&C but just wanted to say that i'm sorry for your loss :hugs:
Perhaps just take some time out and try again when you feel ready? (emotionally and physically) xx

Thanks bean! I love your tickers :)

KT,
Sorry for your losses, i dint have d& c but had natural miscarriage with ivf 2.5 weeks back,i m also waiting to try until my AF shows .probably mid dec .i just stopped bleeding which lasted 10 days but it will be a while for hcg to leave my body .have you done any RPL testing so far.if not get it done before trying again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->