wtt and mega frustrated :(

GoingCrazy2

Reaction score
Hey! I've been with my OH for four years now, and we have always agreed that 'one day' we'll have children of our own. (I sincerely apologise in advance for this huge babbley rant)

Well here's where I'm frustrated..around a year ago we had 'the talk' as we had a pregnancy scare. To start with he hated the idea of me being pregnant..then he came around to the idea and was so excited that I was over the moon. But then came that dreaded day and I finally got my period, he was so so happy I wasn't pregnant which frustrated me as I was heart broken after being so excited. We then agreed that it was best for us to wait a few years untill we started to ttc. I was gutted as I felt the time was right for us, but respected him enough to wait.

Since then we have had a few "discussions" (heated lol) and as always he wins, and I just have to accept that we are going to wait. And haven't mentioned the subject since.

Finally two weeks ago he bought up the subject and asked me if I'd like to start trying for a baby in jan 2014.. Which of course I was ecstatic about. He'd been researching all sorts and I truly believed he meant it this time. BUT Last night we were talking about it and he came out with "you know I don't want this baby, I'm only agreeing because its what you want ". I'm heart broken.

Not even sure what the point In this post is. I just had to let it out. :( sorry again for taking up your time. Just feel so alone. :sad2::nope:

:hugs: Your not alone you have us girls here. I for one have had the very same frustation, it's heart breaking being smacked down in flame's when you believe your truely on the same page. I don't really have any advice as I'm in the same situation but just wanted you to know your not alone

:hugs: I've just seen ur post and replied on yours too. Sounds like we're having a right game with this wtt and our OHs being so indecisive. It's so frustrating isn't it. :hugs: thank you for your reply Hun xxx

That must be horrible for you to hear. Your OH sounds a little insensitive. Hugs :hugs:

My OH sometimes says the right thing but then says that if it was up to him he would wait a few more years. It's great that he is willing to have a baby to make me happy but at the same time I want it to be the thing that both of us want more than anything ever.

Massive hugs... He shouldn't of said that too you, very mean and uncalled for... He said the date you didnt... So I dont see how its just because you want to start a family... You agreed to wait so he got his way... So why say a date if he doesnt want children yet... X

Men don't always like to admit they want a baby, its not the 'man' thing to do. If he has given u the green light he must want it to a certain extent or he wud absolutely say no end of. He is also responsible for a baby and if he doesn't say no then he has a big part in the decision. My oh was the one who said we can try etc etc but he acts very blarsay about it. I think they don't like to appear too into it. It's obviously not what u want to hear but I wud say to him if u don't want a baby then say so, u no I want one but we both have to want one for it to work, u need to think about what u want then let me no. If he says go ahead with it I wud come off the pill or whatever ur on.

Hope he comes round soon xx

super hugs to you, men are all the same ..trust me the minute you fall pregnant hell be so excited maybe even more than you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->