WTT Buddy for September Time?

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
I start taking the last of my pills tonight so I work out that in 4 months and 3 weeks time, I will be done. This is around 10th September.

So, who else will be TTC around then?

Anyone fancy being WTT buddies in the meantime?

xxx

i will!!!
were gonna start trying in june but it might get moved back because of the wedding and the stress from it! x x x x

Oh how exciting!!

I saw over in General that you had set a wedding date - you have it all going on don't you!!!

Have you a WTT journal that I can have a read of?

xxx

does this mean I can officially put you in the Sept section of The List? that's fantastic! Let me know so I can move you...

I wish I could say that I'd be joining you....but I won't be. No likely anyway :lol:

Oooh I guess it does....I didn't know there was a list but yes please, pop my name in there!!

xxx

hey pops! Yeh, me!!! We are going away on holiday in September and so decided that this would be a good time to start trying! I have lots of weight to lose till then. I am getting so excited - I have got a journal and a ticker - get yourself a ticker!!

Would love to be your september buddy, along maybe with cinnamum! xx

Yay! you have a date sweety, thats great :happydance:
Maybe I could join you? We will be TTC around July/Aug/Sept
:D

Ah thank you girlies!!! I am refusing point blank to get too excited just incase something changes but we spoke about it again for hours last night and there is no budging my boy!! He is ready and if I wanted to, I could bin the pills today.

Does anyone else feel a bit strange about making such a huge decision without their parents blessing!?! Or is that just me because I am so close to my parents that I feel like that!?!

xxx

Sorry meant to say, the more the merrier!!!!

Katie, how fab would it be if we are preggers at the same time!!! :hugs:

Carly, you should join us too ;)

xxx

hey pops - I know what you mean - I mean with my inlaws really but I am too scared to tell them in case they don't get excited!

I think the decision to start makes you think how grown up you actually are and realise you have to be responsible - it is scary, but exciting!!

Would be great to have a few of us all at the same time! xx

hey pops - I know what you mean - I mean with my inlaws really but I am too scared to tell them in case they don't get excited!

I think the decision to start makes you think how grown up you actually are and realise you have to be responsible - it is scary, but exciting!!

Would be great to have a few of us all at the same time! xx

I think you are spot on - when did we suddenly get all grown up!?!

And I think as we may not be married by the time we have one that plays on my mind a little bit but hey ho, you make your decisions to suit what is best for you don't you.....

xxx

My birthday is in september. Thought i would share that with you, dont know why tho

So is mine :D It seems to be a good month for a few of us!! x

Well Ill be 27 and that's not old so 22 definately isn't...

x

Ok so 22 isent old but it sounds so much older that 21 like 30 sounds so much older than 29

pops - I will be 27 in July!

Lozzy maybe your OH will surprise you for your birthday and say you can start TTC - then we can all start trying together!!! x

PS... pops - don't worry about not being married, I don't think many people expect it - as long as you two are committed to each other, that's all that matters! x

Lozzy maybe your OH will surprise you for your birthday and say you can start TTC - then we can all start trying together!!! xx

Thanks bunny but there is no chance of that happaning.

Pops so what if your not married? what is it nowadays but a bit of paper, as long as you love each other thats all that matters

I know, and that is why we have decided to go for it. We love each other immensley and getting married wont change that. A baby is a much bigger commitment than marriage although we do want to be husband and wife but it may just have to wait so that we have an extra special page boy / bridesmaid :D

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->