WTT but had an oops..now to wait it out!

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
We have a 5 month old and 5 year old and we were waiting for at least a year to TTC again, but here I am! Had an oops the night June 1st after i had strong ovulation cramps and the next day had twinges, soft open cervix the whole time, all of that.

We had an argument about sex (me wanting it ALL THE TIME) and I guess he got caught up in the moment, and afterwards he says "and you're ovulating aren't you?" I said "errhm..yes, how did you know?" He said "because you're crazy when you ovulate!"

Whoops :)

I am due round the mid end of June! I just posted "TWW with #4". I used to be so calculated and precise but I know I'm near ovulation and while we didn't think we'd go for it so soon, here we are! Ahhh!:dohh::winkwink:

Haha, it's crazy isnt it? I want another baby right now so bad but I know it's nuts for us and he thinks we should wait. (But here we are!) We plan on having 4 as well, unless we have 4 boys, then the plan is to try for a 5th, but not exactly back to back! I don't temp or use OPKs but i do keep track of my periods and have about a 32 day cycle and 17 day luteal phase, and am always on point with the symptoms.. Especially after our last baby, I get soo many ovulation symptoms..not to mention I become an emotional sex maniac, it's started affecting our relationship! I think it's because I really do want another baby but we're just not on the same page.

Here's to another TWW!

My husband came home from work tonight and was being silly and messing around and he squeezed my boob and said "wow :haha: they're so soft and squishy! Why are they so soft an....:huh: you're not pregnant..are.." Then me :huh:....... because we both realized the last time my boobs felt like this was when i was pg.. it's early but i dont know, technically i could be 7dpo and not know since i dont chart or opk :shrug:

Just thought it was funny that it hit us both like that. Hope this wait goes fast because I'm starting to get attached to the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->