Wtt dec 2014

eulmh82

Reaction score
I know things never work out perfectly and a baby at any time is a blessing but dec this year is when we're trying for. Just be because it works really well with my holidays and mat leave ... I'm a teacher. It works out I only have to take 9 mths mat leave but because of the hols ill get paid for my two days again but will still be off. Plus ds will be 3 1/2 by then and in nursery and I think
That's a great time for us. Doesn't stop me being mega broody now Snd a friend has just announced a second pregnancy but I figure I've still got it all to look forward to ( and moan about at times ;)) gonna come off the pill in sept. it's pop so doesn't take as long to come out of the system and it took only two mths with ds #1. May just be dreaming a bit here but that's how it's gonna work in my head!:)

Hi,
im wtc in dec, im coming off the pill in october.
its great to find someone whose got the same date as me :D
this would be our first.... Excited and very very very broody, EVERYONE is pregnant right now and I cant wait till my turn

I'm a going to be a December tryer too :) xx

And me if my weight loss continues but I'm sooooo bloody.

Hi :wave:

Going to start TTC in December too!!! Just think.. only 9 more cycles until then!! We're in the single digits ladies!!:happydance:

same here, wow when you say it like that seems so close! 9 cycles made my day thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->