WTT Feb 2010 club

Welcome Bambi1985, its a nice bunch of ladies here and looking forward to going through the journey together. I know its easy to get down sometimes but it is truly going to be your time soon. How much are OPK,s and I am not even sure how they work. Do you just pee on them and then they tell you if you are ovulating or not. What is the CBFM?

Kitty Kat Babe - I too am trying to lose a bit of weight before conceiving and so far its ok i suppose, I have lost 6lbs in 3 weeks so thats a nice rate to lose but wish it was more. I have found it hard to go to the gym as I am constantly looking after my 10 month old and by the time my husband gets home from work (7pm) its bathtime, bedtime, and our dinner time so I dont go after.

Welcome to kitjos, hope AF visits you soon and it seems that you are well stocked up and prepared for the journey ahead.

Fluffy - I would continue to listen to the docs and build up those folic acid reserves esp after the Methotrexate. Its not going to be long now before you can start trying with all of us, and the time will fly past with Christmas and New Year. I sympathise though I am also tempted to start earlier.

Drazic - we miss you here too. Its not the same but we will be joining you ever so soon in the TTC section woohoo... enjoy all the Bding.

I also missed a few folic acid tabs this week i totally forgot them and am worried about it but I am sure its totally fine. As long as you remember most of the time. I have my AF right now my second last one before TTC so I am pretty excited about that.

Does anyone have any plans for the weekend. Cant believe a week tomorrow its going to be CHristmas day.

I'm just using cheapy OPKs, were about £5 for 30. Only been using them for a couple of days and think I'm due to OV this weekend so will let you know if I get a positive with them. They work the same as HPTs i think?

CBFM is clear blue fertility moniter https://www.clearblue.com/uk/clearblue-fertility-monitor.php . Supposed to be a lot more accurate than ICs but is more expensive.

I sometimes forget to take my folic acid too. Not worried about it too much at moment, as long as I definintely remember to take it nearer the time.

Sooo excited that it's only a week til christmas, plus we have snow :wohoo:

I cant believe that its only one week until Christmas. I feel a bit sad at this time of year. I am excited in one respect that I have my boy and my wonderful husband so we will spend the day together and its Euans first Christmas, but I miss my family and even my in-laws so much. My family have a big get together at CHristmas and husbands family do it on new years day and its always a bit sad that we miss it all. This year we have cancelled Christmas in terms of presents, we are so skint i am ending up my maternity leave and not getting paid so we cant afford a normal Christmas. We have some gifts for the LO but nothing for each other, I miss buying gifts for my husband and seeing his face. I suppose we will just have to make it up next year.

Hope the snow lasts for a white Christmas!

I cant believe that its only one week until Christmas. I feel a bit sad at this time of year. I am excited in one respect that I have my boy and my wonderful husband so we will spend the day together and its Euans first Christmas, but I miss my family and even my in-laws so much. My family have a big get together at CHristmas and husbands family do it on new years day and its always a bit sad that we miss it all. This year we have cancelled Christmas in terms of presents, we are so skint i am ending up my maternity leave and not getting paid so we cant afford a normal Christmas. We have some gifts for the LO but nothing for each other, I miss buying gifts for my husband and seeing his face. I suppose we will just have to make it up next year.

Hope the snow lasts for a white Christmas!

Hello Ladies! :hi:

I was wondering if I could join you please??

I am looking to TTC in February 2010 for baby no.2.

I have to take Folic Acid on prescription for at least 2 months before I can TTC, so come February, I should be able to start trying again.

I already have a baby boy who is a cheeky monkey and he was born with a cleft lip and palate amongst other things so I need to be really careful about how I approach this pregnancy and I need to make sure that I am in tip-top shape before I try again (although I did everything right last time and it still happened :cry: )

Hope you are all well.

xxxx

Hello All, not been on most of weekend. Had 2 gigs in Manchester at wkend that me and my OH went too, really good nights. Also had an ooops on Saturday - should have been more careful, not that I wouldn't want it its just I have to go and have a colposcopy on Tuesday (tomoz) 1.30pm. So bit selfish of me really.

Used the clearblue digital Ovulation tests with the smiley face - they rock, on Day 10 I tested with FMU - no smiley face - Day 11 tested with FMU - SMILEY FACE!!!. So simple to read and use. So with it being a 24 - 36 hour window to ov according to the packets I have marked Day 12 as my OV day - this means that we had sex on day 10 and day 12 (not really in mood due to weight gain and feeling crappy).

Really need a successful weight loss, I am getting bigger and my appetite is out of control now. I am an eating machine lol. So February is looking like a very good month to start, I will have jumpstarted the diet.
Good luck girls and I cannot wait til we are all trying in 2010 - baby :dust: to us all.

Drazic - I miss you hun too, really want be over with you asap x x

Welcome Cazza x x - Great girls you are joining x

Goddess - you have been the gym - you legend - I am doing stuff at home and failing lol

Good luck and Merry Xmas to you all x:kiss:

Cazza welcome your little guy is gorgeous. You are doing everything right.

Hey girls, had my colposcopy turned into a biopsy. Not what I would have preferred but all steps to getting fit for babymaking. Still want to start TTC in Feb - just need all clear from docs which should get in time to do so.

Merry Xmas again girls, probably will be offline until days before new year.

x x

Merry Christmas to all my fellow Feb 2010 WTT,ers.

Kittykat hope you are feeling ok after the biopsy and hope you get the all clear from the docs.

Although my plan is still to get pregnant round about Feb... we have started a little early. WOOHOO here is hoping for a late Christmas pressie.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you goddess!

I am currently 3 dpo and due to my long cycles (around 42 days) next time I OV at the end Jan/beg Feb we will be trying. Only 1 more AF to go :wohoo:

Hi,

I had a MC a couple of days ago and am just sooo upset! It's been a difficult few days but if everything goes well we should be able to start trying at the end of Feb/early March. How do you guys feel about having winter babies? I have got a bit of a hang up about having a winter baby (for reasons I don't know why) and I am just trying to work out whether I am just being unreasonable. I don't like the idea of waiting until June to try but I don't know if I would be happier being a spring mum...? Sorry, I am probably just spouting and not making any sense...

How are all you girls doing? Are you moving over to TTC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->