WTT for #4!

Hello ladies :hi:

Just stumbled across this post! I have not posted in bnb for ages, years maybe but i find myself here again! Your post has made me feel better as i thought i was crazy to consider ttc number 4! I am increasingly broody, my 'baby' is turning 3 in April and will start school in September and i just don't feel i'm done, just one more would be lovely. My house is mayhem as it is so surely one more wont hurt?? x

Hi Lottie, My youngest is very close in age to your youngest.
He will be 3 at the end of may.

Hi Lottie. Dh and I always think we're finished but then we see ickle babies and get all broody again!

WTT #4 here too! Unfortunately I had a loss earlier this month, and we have decided to wait until April or May (most likely May) to try again, as our girls birthdays are in November and December and this month I just don't have it in me to try again just yet.

I find three ok but I think we just get used to it haha! So hopefully #4 will just slot right into the mayhem. I'm hoping after #4 I will finally feel 'done' lol.

People with older children, please can you give me some reassurance. My eldest is 5 and started full time school in September. So far, the school runs are causing nothing but problems for the younger ones. I know that the winter weather etc don't make it a pleasant experience, but I just feel so horrid dragging them out twice a day in the freezing cold, not enjoying their day because we have to drop off/collect their big brother. The school run isn't the longest - it's approximately 2/3 of a mile each way so about 1.5 miles in total and takes an hour including drop off/pickup so it's a chunk of time. Bless them they do patiently sit in the pushchair, they have snacks, we go to the park etc on the way home normally, but I do feel like the afternoons especially, are a bit of a blot on the landscape.

Does it get any better or is this it for the next 3 years until they're all at full time/5 years if we do get a 4th?

Not good :(

Hubby has said 'NO'!

Initially I thought he is just unsure, but he has said its 100% no.

And maybe we should go and get some support to stop me feeling like I want another one (does that support exist?)

Im not sure what to do if im honest, head down and push on. Will these feelings go away?

:/

Oh I'm sorry you're struggling. I've thought maybe i need counseling or something to helpe come to terms. We're still not 100% and tbh the more time passes the less likely it looks that we'll have another. It seems like a really selfish thing to do. How old is your youngest? I've been told it get easier as they get older but my youngest is still only 18mo so i suppose its too early to say.
Hope you're OK. X

School runs are still had work for us, but i think its the whole morning routine too, everyone is grumpy and its all such an effort! I do feel selfish for wanting another but i just feel that we would be complete with 4 children. I do worry about what people would say which i know is ridiculous, my husband works really hard for us all! I have read that 4 is easier than 3 too haha! Huge decision x

Oh I'm sorry you're struggling. I've thought maybe i need counseling or something to helpe come to terms. We're still not 100% and tbh the more time passes the less likely it looks that we'll have another. It seems like a really selfish thing to do. How old is your youngest? I've been told it get easier as they get older but my youngest is still only 18mo so i suppose its too early to say.
Hope you're OK. X

Im ok, just dealing with it in my own way (which means ignoring it)

My youngest is 6, and he is worried about going back to 'baby' days. Something I actually love the thought of haha!

Ive to go for a scan tomorrow (suspected cysts) and my doctor has recommended coming off birth control for a while, as my body has not been coping well over the last year and a half. Ill have a chat with consultant, I think if I do, my DH will support the decision.

He can do the 'protecting' for a little bit eh? Maybe ill have to search out those mini skirts I used to wear :laugh2:

Im sure we will get through this, me and DH communicate well, which makes the blow a little easier I guess. :wacko:

Looks like I'm going ladies. Very frank conversation had with hubby and no more babies here. I'm very upset but i think its for the best. We can give our 3 the best of evetything.....and we've agreed on a puppy in 2 years time too!! :) i am still wondering what if, and worried we'll regret it, but we've agreed to put a pin in the whole subject until June when hubby graduates so we can concentrate on the present. Good luck ladies and maybe see you later.

Hugs xxx I think a dog is a great idea though. Il defo go the same way if we go that way x

We DTD Thursday, Friday, Saturday but I didn't have any ewcm until this morning. If my cycles have jumped straight back to what they were before giving birth to our son, I should have ovulated today or yesterday. I guess it could go either way :shrug:

:hugs: Fingers crossed you'll be back.

Hubby and I have decided to start trying in May.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->