WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Eurgh, today has been a long day!! Been out getting some Halloween decorations for our bar. Got some scary things!!

xxxx Hows everybody??

Not fair! The lines were busy even before the song played!!! :hissy: :hissy: CHEATERS!!!!!! :hissy:

Eurgh, today has been a long day!! Been out getting some Halloween decorations for our bar. Got some scary things!!

xxxx Hows everybody??

Hi baby, I'm ok - just waiting for the day to end :rofl:

Didn't win. So not fair. They should really clear the lines before the song plays. People have been calling the number since non stop since 11:00, the song didn't play until 11:45!!! So friggin pissed!!!! :growlmad: :growlmad:

Hi Tracy
Cant wait to see the pics of the cake x
Hope you have a fab time at Alton Towers x
Hope everything goes ok witht he blood tests 2moro too :hugs:

I want the day to end!! I've got a party to have on friday!!

Then Sunday I have just got to wait for that dredded :witch:

Hopefully she won't show her face! I just keep telling myself now that it was implantation bleeding I had yesterday!!

xxxx

Baby know exactly where your coming from bcus I had the same (posted in your ttc thread)
Hope the :witch: stays away for both of us :hugs:

My feet are killing me!! These boots look great but they KILL the feet!!

I can't believe it's almost Thursday already! This week is going by FAST! :D

Please let it go faster!! It says on my ticker that I test in 3 days.
But I won't be testing until monday as I am going to wait till the day after :witch: is due!!

Reedy I hope your witch stays away too!!

When are you testing?

Reedy I hope your witch stays away too!!

When are you testing?

well AF is due on friday so might test either saturday or sunday morning so yeah I'm hoping this week goes quick too its horrible having to wait :dohh:

Eurgh today has been really cruddy!!

First My mum might have to go into hospital as she is diabetic and hasn't been eating.
Secondly My sisters C-Section scar has and absese on it so might have to go and have an operation (sp)
Lastly My nan told me today that she isn't coping well (My grandad passed away in march) and she has been having fits and passing out since friday!!

xxARGH!!!!!xxx

Baby - Sorry its been rubbish with family things. Hope they all get it worked out!

I wish it was friday.

Wont be on much tomorrow but will try and put some effort in for the big 300, tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->