WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Back from lunch. Of course I had to stop reading my book just as it was starting to get interesting! Maybe I can hide the book and read it at my desk. :rofl: :rofl:

She got me :cry::cry::cry::cry:
havent even got DH here for cuddle wont be home for another half an hour i need a hug :cry::cry::cry:

Hi everyone sorry for my absence over the last few days xx

Reedy - :hug:

So sorry she got you chick :hugs: I really hoped this was gonna be your month :( xx

:hi: i'm back, poor horsey is feeling sorry for himself, so i gave him some pain killers, made his house all nice, gave him loads of hay and put his baby blue rug on him, so he is all snug for the night. I was a good girl and went from there to the gym had a sunbed and did airobics very proud of myself now. Hope ur all ok, what have i missed?

:hi: chris

:hi: nicky....

Chris I don't think you saw yesterday but I asked if you have decided who you were going to vote for next week...

:hi: chris

:hi: nicky....

Chris I don't think you saw yesterday but I asked if you have decided who you were going to vote for next week...

Oh, so sorry Nat, no I didn't see hun. Sorry. I'm voting for McCain next week.

:hi: i'm back, poor horsey is feeling sorry for himself, so i gave him some pain killers, made his house all nice, gave him loads of hay and put his baby blue rug on him, so he is all snug for the night. I was a good girl and went from there to the gym had a sunbed and did airobics very proud of myself now. Hope ur all ok, what have i missed?

Aww, hope horsey feel better soon! You haven't missed much. It's been pretty quiet. I'm just waiting to get out of work to go to my mahjongg game. Only 45 minutes left! :happydance:

Cool. It must be a massive thing over there... I don't think ours is as big if you know what I mean...

What is everyone doing tonight??

Oh and I bought my first maternity clothes today and I feel alot more comfortable!!!

Cool. It must be a massive thing over there... I don't think ours is as big if you know what I mean...

What is everyone doing tonight??

Oh and I bought my first maternity clothes today and I feel alot more comfortable!!!

:wohoo: that's great about the maternity clothes! So exciting! Yeah, the election is pretty massive here. A little scary actually, my family and I are really hoping Obama doesn't get in. He has entirely too many radical ties and I don't trust him as far as I can spit.

I'm going to a Mahjongg game tonight! :happydance: Nice to have a girl's night out.

What's mahjongg? X

It's actually American Mah-jongg - much different than the computer games where you match up tiles and seasons. The object of modern American Mah-Jongg is to make the tiles match up with a hand on a Mah-Jongg card. It's actually like really complicated Gin Rummy.

Having a break from doing Davina.

Anyway DF gets home and asks how my day was, I told him that someone else has announced their pregnancy at work. He replies (in a singsong voice) 'dont worry it'll be our turn next!!!' I swear if someone says that to me one more time Im going to f-ing explode. FFS DF where's your compassion?? Honestly, there is another girl at work also ttc, who is having IVF why cant she have her turn?? You know if she told me she was pregnant I would be genuinely over the moon for her because I have an idea how she feels about wanting a baby. Dont get me wrong I dont FULLY understand as she's been through so much but I know how much it would mean to her iykwim.

Sorry for the moan but had to get it off my chest.

Nat - Hiya sweetie!! :wave: Hope you had a fab day at the aquarium, and bet it felt A-MAZING to go maternity shopping. And also hope that I didnt offend with the above as Im chuffed to bits for you!! :hug:

Baby - Hope its not :witch: on here way.

Reedy - B@stard b0llocking piece of crap :witch: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Nicky - Ive missed you :hug:

Daisy - Gold star for you for going to the gym, and hope that horsey recovers soon.

Right Im going to go back for more Davina punishment!!

Love n :hug: TTFN

Right Im back off to get Killed by Davina's workout programme!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->