WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

I'll try but last year they didn't allow cameras and there's actors and staff everywhere so it's kinda hard to sneak. If you get caught they throw you out with no refund and it's $33 a person. lol I'll do my best though. xx

yeah it really is. I really don't see what the big deal is! :shrug:

Right I should head off to bed. If I dont talk to you tomorrow have a super time!!

Okay, I couldn't take pictures because they had cops there searching everyone and my camera would have confiscated. We had a FAB time! My throat is raw from screaming and laughing so much! Like last year, we had a guy with a chainsaw chasing me and SIL out of the haunted house. I just pushed DH out of the way, he knocked into the wall, and I proceeded to run like the wind screaming all the way out of the house with the chainsaw dude hot on my heels. :rofl: All the haunted houses were pitch black, and I walked into the walls a couple of times. :rofl: Then, there was a room of mirrors and I was totally confused with people jumping out at me and my SIL was hanging on to the back of my sweatshirt. :rofl: During the corn maze, there were people grabbing our ankles as we were walking and a scarecrow jumping out at us. :rofl: It was so unexpected because everyone was very well disguised and you really thought things were statues but they were real, so it wasd creepy. At one point, in one of the haunted houses, some scary dude was coming after me and as I was turning around trying to get away from him, I punched DH in the face! :rofl: DH got off lightly however, as SIL punched her DH in the balls. :rofl: The hayride was fun, it was nursry rhymes gone bad/evil. So cool! Then, we had the headless horseman (on a real horse too!) chasing our wagon! So funny! It was 3 hours of haunted houses and corn mazes and we had SO much fun. It was a chilly 38 degrees but it totally didn't feel like it because we were moving around so much and screaming and running. We stayed to watch the pandemonium sideshow with John Saw, who was swallowing balloons and swords, etc. Very cool!! We left around 11:00 pm or so and we hit the diner for an early/late breakfast/dinner. We got home around 1 am. AWESOME nigt!!

I did get a picture of me and my in laws as we were leaving. I'm the pretty one in the middle. :rofl: :rofl:

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/048.jpg

Wow! that sounds fantastic Chris :) Id love to go somewhere like that!

Glad you had such a great time hun xx

Sounds like you had a wicked time!! Arent you brave!!! I would have crapped myself

Yeah, I'm actually really sorry it's over.

I'm going to get my nails done at 2:00. I'm going to get my acrylics back on. Will take a picture of them when I get home. We turned our clocks an hour back today so I am LOVING the extra time! :happydance:

I got my nails done today and because I was bored I decided to take a picture of them and post lol The index fingers are longer than the rest of the hands, you can't really notice it but I can feel it when I type which drives me mad, but oh well, I'll have it fixed in 2 weeks when I go back.

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/056.jpg
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/059.jpg
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/063.jpg

Nice nails Chris :)

So did we all have a good weekend? Im pleased to report that my shopping trip went well and we had a lovely weekend. Managed to buy myself some bits and get some actual xmas presents too, so pretty successful time. Weather was bad though. When we got back in we put the fire on, drank some wine, read magazines and chatted.

Shame it's back to work already .....

Hi All!! :wave:

Happy Monday!! :hissy: :cry: :rofl:

Poshie - Glad you had a great time shopping!!

How are you doing on this fine Monday morning? Looking forward to the week ahead? ;)

ughhhh NO!! :rofl:

My boss is back from hong kong so will really busy doing costings for Christmas 2009!! FFS we havent even had 2008 yet :rofl:. TBH Id rather be really busy than bored doing nothing. What did you buy??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->