WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

I bought some waterproof stuff, so trousers and jacket which are this special Goretex stuff. I use it alot for walking the dog in the winter months. A pair of smart trousers, my sis bought me a fleece to wear under my new jacket, some ear warmer things for my DH for xmas and a shirt for DH.

So you on for a busy Monday then eh? I had Friday off so am catching up with emails first then I suppose I'd better do some work :blush:

Some of my work colleagues went on in town on Friday night. The new girl, Alex, apparently passed out in Pizza Hut restaurant and got chucked out and the bouncer was going to call the police! I would be really embarrassed if that had been me and I would struggle to come to work! Also a new lad in the office was apparently taking an illegal substance too! Honestly, you’d think I worked with a load of reprobates! Missed out on that eventful night :)

Did you get up to much this weekend?

ha ha ha Sounds like they had fun!! :rofl: I would die of embarassment if I got in that state!! How old is the girl??

Not too busy today but I can see it getting busier as soon as Ive had my meeting with my boss.

She's 27 and married. Ended up staying on a colleague's sofa for the night! How embarrassing eh?!

My little brother is 25 today, I can't quite believe it!

Hope you don't end up too busy after your meeting ....

OMG same age as me!!! I would never get myself in that much of a state saying that though Im such a light weight! :rofl: Its scary stuff when lickle bro's grow up. One of my younger Bro's turned 21 last year that was scary!! Hope your bro has a nice day.

How old are you??

I am 32, 33 in Feb. Old lady!

Yeah I don't think my husband would be very impressed if I behaved like that on a works do! Fortunately, I wouldn't though .

it is rather quiet isn't it. Heaven forbid they could be working or something daft like that!

Yeah I know it's not really old but sometimes it feels like it. Sometimes I think of the age gap between me, my DH (he's 36, 37 in Jan) and potential baby and it's slightly scary..

Dont!! DF and I where talking the other night about being parents and how we felt we are too young!! :rofl:

I hope that they arent working when they should be on BNB!! :rofl:

I hope they've got their priorities right!

It is funny isn't it. Even at this age we still think we aren't old enough! At least we feel we aren't old enough. It's crazy really.:rofl:

God the Preggers ladies are talking about babies etc etc etc.... God I hate it!!

Which forum are you looking in then? I've just been reading a few birth stories (probably shouldn't)!

I am always looking at the birth stories!! Some of them make me broody and some Bloody SCARED!! :rofl:

Afternoon girlies x x x

Chris - sounds like you had a fab time x I would never dare go, sounds far too scary for me, I get scared on the ghost train :rofl:

Lea - sorry your holiday went too quick :hugs:

Poshie - I went shopping too at the weekend & spent my birthday money x theres nothing better than a bit of retail therapy x

Baby - cant believe AF still hasnt arrived have you tested? x :hugs:

Kerry - Hope you dont get too busy that you arent on here much we miss you x x

I'm off work today thats why i havent been on this morning I coudnt get online all weekend so couldnt let you girls know x
basically the hospital rang me saturday morning to say they had a cancellation & that i could go in at 10am to have my mole rmoved so I went in & had the procedure at about 1pm & was out for 1.30pm it was very scary but I was ok x I have 3 stitches just feels a bit tight now but going to have my stitches out on thursday x

Had a lovely time with my mum on friday afternoon I bought a new top & 3 pairs of jeans then sunday went in to town & spent my birthday money got a lovely new coat, 3 tops, a dress, a cardi, some boots & some lovely grey sparkly mittens :blush:

Hope everyone is well x x x

reedy - Cant believe you got a cancellation!! glad that it all went well for you. :wohoo: for the retail therapy sounds like you had a good time with it.

I'll forgive you this once for being late!! Dont do it again :rofl:

Sounds like you had a very productive shopping expedition too then! Nice one :)

Hey I was going to have a mole removed. The 'lumps and bumps clinic' at my local doctor's surgery. I had a 'traumatised nevus' which is a damaged mole basically. It looked like a bloodblister and I was worried I'd catch it. Anyway had to go on a waiting list. 6 weeks later I got the call but by that time, it had gone down! How did they remove yours Reedy?

Tiki - Yeah I really shouldn't read the birth stories. Some are okay and some are so traumatic, it have second thoughts!!

thanks Kerry I promise I wont do it again x :blush::rofl:

How are you?? x x x

How did they remove yours Reedy?

I had to go in to theatre to have it cut out (hope no ones having their lunch :rofl:)
The the stitched it up the scar will be about half an inch long so not bad at all x

reedy - Im all good thanks. Glad to be back at work......... honestly :blush: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->