WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Right I'm off because DH wants the puter so I'll try & pop back on later x
I promise you'll have my undevided attention 2moro x x x x
Hope your days go quick x x x

Hi girls,

I am back at work today :hissy: still very subdued atmosphere here due to short time working but seems like I will remain on full time so I am very grateful!

AF still here (day 8 ) and really bad again so am not a happy bunny! On the bright side I rang up and got my results from my blood test and all seems to be normal so just have to have progesterone test on day 21 (14th Nov) and if that is ok who knows what the problem is!!

Not had chance to catch up on all the posts, hope everyone is ok today?

Reedy - You better!! :rofl: Have a nice day off

Tracy - Glad that you are keeping to FT hours and :wohoo: for the blood tests!! Good luck sweetie!

Hi girls,

I am back at work today :hissy: still very subdued atmosphere here due to short time working but seems like I will remain on full time so I am very grateful!

AF still here (day 8 ) and really bad again so am not a happy bunny! On the bright side I rang up and got my results from my blood test and all seems to be normal so just have to have progesterone test on day 21 (14th Nov) and if that is ok who knows what the problem is!!

Not had chance to catch up on all the posts, hope everyone is ok today?

Tracy that's great you get to still be FT and great news on the blood results! :yipee:

My SIL is going for tests today, since it's been 7 months and she hasn't gotten pregnant. I'm a bit surprised actually that they are doing tests so early. :shrug: But they're scanning her ovaries today. She didn't tell me this, I heard it from DH. She doesnt' tell me anything about her baby making.

But anyway, I need cheering up ladies.....I am all depressed this morning thinking that there HAS to be something wrong with me. :cry: Don't know why but I am utterly convinced now that I can't get pregnant on my own, and won't have a :baby: for another 2 years, like the psychic said. :cry: :cry:

Hiya Chris,

God I feel so rubbish today, my :witch: is making me really ill, roll on five oclock so I can go home to bed!

My SIL is going for tests today, since it's been 7 months and she hasn't gotten pregnant. I'm a bit surprised actually that they are doing tests so early. :shrug: But they're scanning her ovaries today. She didn't tell me this, I heard it from DH. She doesnt' tell me anything about her baby making.

But anyway, I need cheering up ladies.....I am all depressed this morning thinking that there HAS to be something wrong with me. :cry: Don't know why but I am utterly convinced now that I can't get pregnant on my own, and won't have a :baby: for another 2 years, like the psychic said. :cry: :cry:

How old is your SIL? I think you can have tests after 6 months if you are over 30

:hugs: I know just how you feel Chris I just think I will never get my :bfp: TBH it is all really getting to me now and I just feel like giving up:hissy:

How old is your SIL? I think you can have tests after 6 months if you are over 30

:hugs: I know just how you feel Chris I just think I will never get my :bfp: TBH it is all really getting to me now and I just feel like giving up:hissy:

Yeah SIL is 31, 6 months older than me.

Aww, don't give up hun. We ca do this together. :hugs: Er.....not "together" together, but together iykwim. :rofl: :rofl:

I'm really nervous about our elections tomorrow!

Now now girls, I am getting a bad vibe here today - you lot are sounding down. I know I can't say much as I am not even ttc'ing yet but I can imagine how hard it must be when you want something that badly.

Yeah I shall be watching the US election programmes actually. Which way do you think it will go Chris?

Hiya :wave: Chris!!

Did you know this week is International Happy Week??

https://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr20/Aya8201959/BeHappy.jpg

It's all gone wrong, the head nurse has no said i cant have clomid :cry:

Now now girls, I am getting a bad vibe here today - you lot are sounding down. I know I can't say much as I am not even ttc'ing yet but I can imagine how hard it must be when you want something that badly.

Yeah I shall be watching the US election programmes actually. Which way do you think it will go Chris?

I really don't know Posh, TBH. I'm really hoping McCain gets in.

Cos i phoned up to ask about going away while on clomid. She said no. She said go on holiday and we will think about clomid in a few months, the holiday has ruined everything. To top that we certainlyw ont be booking a holiday now. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->