WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

I'll try and pop on later girls, I'm off home now.

Thanks for the informed discussions here, it's been good :)

I havent had enough caffine Im weening myself off it. Down to one red bull a day instead of 2! :rofl:

peeps I'll see you in a while!!

Going to do Davina tonight!

:hi: girls i have an idea. Fcuk TTC, let's all go on a girly holiday and get :drunk: and have a great time. I think we all deserve it we have been thro enough, time to stop the pain.

Daisy I'd love to come but I can't drink!!! I will try and read all the pages!!! You guys talk to so much.

Only news on me is I'm feeling fat, I've put on weight and don't even look pregnant and I also have a horrid rash all over my thighs and its so itchy. Had emergency doctors today and they gave me a slight steroid cream so it should go....

Aww sorry for ur itchy skin nat, hope the cream helps :hugs: U can come on the girlie holiday for a tan. XXX

sounds like a plan :happydance:

It's still itchy and DH not happy using steroid cream but they wouldn't prescribe it if it was not good. I just want it to go away... made a complicated case for two GPs I had to see as the first one didn't know.And my mum doesn't know either and shes a midwife!!!

I see its been very policital this afternoon....

Hiya Nat :hi:

Yeah everyone here is like oh you better go out and vote for Obama, he's gonna make this country better.....makes me so sick!! :growlmad:

:hi: chris.

You have to vote for who you think is best, thats all I'll say because its a personal opionion thats why its secret!!!

Very true Nat - trying to talk DH into moving to England if Osama gots elected, he's afraid he won't find a job. How's the job market over there?

What does your DH do?

We'd make you feel welcome... ooh have you tried this... toast some bread. butter it and add marmite then put cheese on top and melt that... yum yum!!!

He was a security guard for over 10 years. Now he's supervisor of housekeeping, engineering and safety. I'm an administrative assistant.

Aww thanks Nat! :hugs: What's marmite? Is that like jelly?

No its a yeast extract, which they get from beer I think. I think we need to send you some! Do you have vegemite? Its similar.

I recon your husband could probably turn his hand to anything really. If you look at some english job sites you should be able to find jobs, with his skills.

Thanks Nat, I'll go have a look. No, we don't have vegemite here or at least not that I'm aware of. But if it's a yeast from beer, my DH is so there! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->