WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Oh Daisy, I'm so sorry. :hugs: Can't you tell her that you aren't going on holiday now??

I just read your journo sweets. But I do agree with Magic :hug: :hug: :hug:

It wont make any differnce, she seems to think it to premature now.

Hi girls

Just popping over to your journo now Daisy :hugs: xx

Daisy, I popped over to your journal and left a message for ya. I do believe Magic is right though. Don't put your life on hold for TTC. The best things in life happen to us when we aren't expecting them. And a holiday of relaxation and fun could just be the thing you need. I know I would still go on the holiday. :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks Chris like i replied im my journal the place i really want to go is gambia but i cant if TTC :cry:

:hug: :hug: Daisy. Maybe you can go on another vacation then...just some place to get away and relax?

It's the only place 6 hours from the uk with no jet lag and guaranteed sun and its my fav place in the whole world, everywhere else is a poor 2nd. We were gonna book egypt till all this kicked off but if i cant have clomid and a baby then i dont want to sacrifce the holiday i want. I'm sure i just sound spoilt now.

Daisy - It doesnt seem fair to have to compromise when so many other dont have too! I understand what you mean... Its the principal :hug:

I agree with Samba. Daisy, why don't you write down a list of pros and cons for both? And see which list has the heavier pro and least cons?

Gambia wins hands down, what about all these women that get pregnant on honeymoon on anti malaria tabs, not fair :hissy:

I have to go soon girls, sorry for bringing down BAW, thanks for all ur support :hugs:

Oh it's okay Daisy. I'm pretty down about TTC myself at the moment, so you most definitely didn't bring anything down. :hugs: Hang in there hun! :hug:

:hugs: it's not fair is it Chris. I'm so close to going and buying myself some cigaretes.

I'm sorry to hear about the Clomid situation Daisy. I guess you were relying on that (I haven't read your journal yet).

We are looking to go to the Cape Verde islands which are off the coast of W Africa. Flight over is about 6 hours and flight back about 5 hours. You don't need any medication to go there apparently. 25 degrees in February (when we are planning to go) which sounds damn good to me!

Oh I totally hear ya Daisy. :hugs: I'm all ready to just adopt b/c I'm certain I can't get pg on my own and don't think it's worth going for a whole bunch of tests and spending thousands of $$'s that we don't have on IVF.

Oh my gosh!! What a right misery we all are.... :hug:!!!

<--- Samba is off finding something funny!

Daisy - Are you on tonight??

Hey Chris - I'm not really following the US Elections but can I ask what makes you think obama is a terrorist?? x
I dont even undertand english politics to me its ll a bunch of money grabbing nob jockeys (just my opinion obviously) x x x

Daisy - Sorry to hear about not getting clomid? x
have you looked at Cyprus for your holiday?? its only 4.5 hours away& only have 4days of rain a year & its bloody hot there too & such a lovely place x x x

I'm just making a chocolate cake because I'm bored as hell on my day off, DH is reading his book (Joe Calzaghe)

OO chocolate cake backing, mmmmmmmmm, send us a slice would ya? I had some nice carrot cake at lunchtime actually...mmmmm cake,.....;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->