WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Very true Nat - trying to talk DH into moving to England if Osama gots elected, he's afraid he won't find a job. How's the job market over there?

There was a lady, I can't remember exactly where, that wasn't giving candy to kids who wanted McCain to get elected! Can you believe that crap? Of course 5 year olds like Obama better, it's funner to say :rofl:

I was actually on the reed one before you posted it! How funny! :D No Buffy brought me Angel Delight, tea, jaffa cakes, crunchie bar, chocolate and a cosmo mag.

NO idea what we're having for dinner! Your dinner sounds yummy!

Very true Nat - trying to talk DH into moving to England if Osama gots elected, he's afraid he won't find a job. How's the job market over there?

There was a lady, I can't remember exactly where, that wasn't giving candy to kids who wanted McCain to get elected! Can you believe that crap? Of course 5 year olds like Obama better, it's funner to say :rofl:

WOW! Okay that's really ridiculous! What an asshole! :growlmad: As much as I truly hate Obama, I would NEVER do something like that. :nope: Some people have no class! :nope:

My sick husband made it... :) aww we must send you some but you'll either love it or hate it!!! DH hates it even if it is made of beer.

Have you had lunch yet chris?

Yep, it's 2:32 pm here...just 2 more hours to go! :happydance:

It's only 12:30ish here. It's not so bad today. However, I can't get my head into work. I am all over the place.

Whys that LeaArr? are you ok??

My legs have gone hot so i got no trousers on... or as they say in the USA - pants!

Just getting back into it after holidays. My brain is still on my couch :rofl:

Yeah me too Lea.

I'm going to get even less work done tomorrow with it being election day. they should really give you election day off.

I actually have nothing to say at the moment! :rofl:

Hi everyone!!

Hey Nat :wave: Im actually in a fab mood for once!! Everytime I see you I seem to be in a foul one!! Hope the rash clears soon :hug:

I just ordered the dress for my BIL's wedding in March.

What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 6343_primary.jpg
    6343_primary.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 5
Mind you, I'm not NEARLY as tiny as the model, but I don't think it looks that good on her at all. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->