WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Smelling like a summer meadow :rofl: so no its not me either x

Thanks for the chat girls and I'll catch up with you either later or tomorrow\\:D/

Like a summer meadow eh Reedy? Fair play to you girl!

Must be LeeArr then !! ;)

OMG, this one woman I work with is so darn bitchy! She's been here since 1979 and I think it's time she retires, she just had an attitude with me over something that I have absolutely no control over and then hung up the phone on me! :growlmad: So I said at loud in the office, "she can be such a bitch, I think she needs to retire, she's been here too long" Everyone in my office was like oh shit. Guess it's not too good to say that being as how I'm in Human Resources, but hey, the truth is the truth! :rofl: Her and her horrid way too heavily applied old lady perfume needs to retire! :rofl:

OMG, this one woman I work with is so darn bitchy! She's been here since 1979 and I think it's time she retires, she just had an attitude with me over something that I have absolutely no control over and then hung up the phone on me! :growlmad: So I said at loud in the office, "she can be such a bitch, I think she needs to retire, she's been here too long" Everyone in my office was like oh shit. Guess it's not too good to say that being as how I'm in Human Resources, but hey, the truth is the truth! :rofl: Her and her horrid way too heavily applied old lady perfume needs to retire! :rofl:

Go Chris :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks for the chat girls and I'll catch up with you either later or tomorrow\\:D/

:rofl: very well could be. I have a cold so I can't smell anything. Anyone wanna check for me? *lifts arm*

<~~~is very worried today and is eating her weight in food. :blush:

:rofl: very well could be. I have a cold so I can't smell anything. Anyone wanna check for me? *lifts arm*

:rofl::rofl: Nah, not you Lea - you smell like Roses :D

Girlies Im off! Not that I was 'on' much :rofl:

See you later! Have a nice evening

:rofl: Reedy. Sorry for the rant. :blush:

Rant away Chris no need to apologise x
I hate it when people hang up on you its so bloody rude, i get it all the time P's me off big time x

Bye Kerry x have a lovely evening x x x

and before she hung up on me she was like, "yeah, yeah ok" talking over me as I was trying to explain! :gun: :gun:

and before she hung up on me she was like, "yeah, yeah ok" talking over me as I was trying to explain! :gun: :gun:

What cowbag :gun:

Right I'm offski speak to you all 2moro byeee x x x x

[rant] when the effity eff eff is he going to be ready!! I want to be able to tell my FSIL that she is going to be an auntie!! Why are we waiting?! ARGH!! [/rant]

Lea, I'm so sorry hun. :hugs: I know how frustrating it is. :hugs:

15 minutes till home time and then I can go vote. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"