WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

hey maccy :hi:

Its nice to see you over this neck of the woods xx

Hi Nicky, how are you doing?

Hi there Maccy, don't think I've met you before! How are you today?

Hey, who normally creates the next BAW thread? I guess we should have a November one now ;)

Hi Nicky & Maccy :hi:

Poshie - think the mods make a new one for us x

Cant believe we're in to November already this year has flown by x
already started getting my christmas presents x

:hi: girls, i'm here and feeling a little more chipper today. still sick off TTC, but nothing new, hope ur all ok? XXX

9 more posts them im on 2500 will i bet an addict then :rofl: ???

This is my 2500 post will it make me an official addict?

Hi Chris and Daisy :)

Just got back from lunch. Had cheese and tomato on toast, some crisps, followed by oreos and a clementine with a grapefruit juice (+ folic acid tabs) to drink.

Got a text from my sis after her FS appt today. They have taken some swabs to test for infection, she's got a dye thingy test in Dec and then poss tabs to induce af and then clomid. At least she's got some advice now.

Hi Chris & Daisy x

Daisy - :happydance: for being a bnb addict

My poxy 161 posts is nothing compared to you lot! But then I suppose I only joined in September ;) I wonder if I'll ever make it to addict status....

I'm ok thanks
Just plodding along x
DH's younger brother has got his driving test today (he's on it right now) so just hope he passes x

Girls I am really sorry but I am leaving you for a while, I am so mixed up and fed up about TTC and my cycle being all over the place, I still have to go for my day 21 test but fear that will be inconclusive as if you don't ov on day 14 then you need it on another day ie: 7 days after ov and since I have no idea when my ov is how can I know when to go? (IYKWIM)

Anyway, I just have so much on my mind with worrying about work and family traumas I just need to take a break from here, I love all you girls and the support you give me but I think I need to get my mind off TTC completely and just try and relax and then maybe, just maybe my body will be able to repair itself.

Thanks for all your support and I hope I can come back soon, good luck one and all and lots of :dust:

Lots of luv and :hugs:

Tracy xx

:hug: Good Luck. We will sure miss you. If you want to talk, you know where to find me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->