WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Buh Byes. Happy Voting! Do the right thing :rofl:

I did! :happydance:

I hardly had to wait on a line at all, there was maybe 7 people ahead of me. We were there about 10 minutes. I was sooooo happy I didn't have to wait on a line!

Buh Byes. Happy Voting! Do the right thing :rofl:

I did! :happydance:

I hardly had to wait on a line at all, there was maybe 7 people ahead of me. We were there about 10 minutes. I was sooooo happy I didn't have to wait on a line!

When I voted last month I had to register cause I didn't get my voter card due to my new last name. After that, I was the only person in line. I hate lines too!!

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Soooooooo not good! It's virtually impossible for McCain to win now. :cry: :cry: :hissy:. I am so sick to my stomach right now I think I'm gonna puke.

US election = Boo. I have my eyes glued on CNN right now.

On the lighter side :happydance: for the first official snow here in "CowTown"

well, my opk was negative so don't have to worry about missing the eggy tonight. :happydance: Although believe it or not a baby is kinda the furthest thing from my mind right now - which may be a good thing. :rofl:

McCain lost.

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Pardon me while I go puke my guts out.

Mr Obama is President Elect! A pretty large margin too.

Anyway, good morning ladies. Now I guess Chris isn't doing so good after the result last night.....how's everyone else doing?

I'm doing okay apart from the dog waking me up early by barking at goodness knows what.

Morning Girls x

Going to a huge bonfire party tonight at our local park with my Neices so looking forward to getting wrapped up & seeing the fireworks x :happydance:

Chris - Sorry to hear the election didnt go the way you wanted :hug::hugs:
but hey at least now you get to move to England :blush:

Yes bonfire/fireworks day today......I was going to look up and see if there is anything on near us tonight. Our village event isn't on til Saturday. I like all that stuff.

:D

Girls I am really sorry but I am leaving you for a while, I am so mixed up and fed up about TTC and my cycle being all over the place, I still have to go for my day 21 test but fear that will be inconclusive as if you don't ov on day 14 then you need it on another day ie: 7 days after ov and since I have no idea when my ov is how can I know when to go? (IYKWIM)

Anyway, I just have so much on my mind with worrying about work and family traumas I just need to take a break from here, I love all you girls and the support you give me but I think I need to get my mind off TTC completely and just try and relax and then maybe, just maybe my body will be able to repair itself.

Thanks for all your support and I hope I can come back soon, good luck one and all and lots of :dust:

Lots of luv and :hugs:

Tracy xx

Oh hun, I’m sorry you are leaving us. I’m more sorry you are finding life tough at the moment. A break is probably no bad thing at a time like this. I hope things improve for you very soon and we will see you back here when you are feeling better. :hug:

Hi Tracy
So sorry to hear your leaving us but totally understand that its the right thing for you to do x Its so hard sometime being on here & seeing everyone around getting something you want so badly I think a break is needed sometimes x
You know where I am (pm me or email me on FB) whenever you need a chat about absolutely anything x x x x
Hope your back with us soon x x x x :hug::hugs:

I haven't been on this thread for ages and ages and ages so I decided to pop in today and glad I did...Tracy I'm so sorry u feel this way, I know u had such a rough time through the m/c I think if thats what you feel you need then only you know what is right for you.

I understand that ttc can become too much at times, but please come back soon and we're all here if you ever wanna talk bout anything. You were so helpful to me throughout that horible time if you ever need to vent give me a shout. xxx

Big hugs to you!!!!

Hi everyone else!!!!!

Tracy - :hug: so sorry you are leaving us hun but you know we are here for you any time you feel like a chat :hugs:

Hope the break does you good and you are back here very soon, we will miss you :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->