WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

:hug: Tracy, I'm so sorry you are leaving us. :hugs: The very best of luck to you. :hugs: You will be greatly missed. :hugs:

DH's brother passed his test, so proud of him x bless him x he's only 17, he's only been having lessons for 8 months it took me abouta year & a half & 2 tests before i passed mine :blush: :rofl:

Hiii girls thought I'd just pop over to see how everybody is!?

Nausea as caught me now!!

xxxx

Hey BabyBlues x
Congratulations huni so pleased for you x
How are things? have you told anyone yet? x

Told OH, parents....and sister.

Not going to tell my nan's and grandad until scan. Going to take the scan up and say "Guess who's this is.....mine!!!"

xxx

Bet they were over the moon x x x

Right I'm off to watch some fireworks x
Hope you all have a lovely evening speak to you all 2moro x x x x

hiya girlies :)

Congratulations Baby! im so pleased for you hun xx

My dog is going nuts coz he can hear the fireworks outside!!

Hope he loses his voice soon! :rofl: x

Hello all,

Sorry I havent been on all day! Soooo hectic at work atm

Chris - Sorry Obhama won :hug:

Tracy - Posted in your journo :hug: I'll miss you :cry: Yet I understand.

Reedy - Hope your having fun at your fireworks

Baby - Congrats!! :wohoo:

We need more BAW bumps. Come on girlies, get with the humpy. :rofl:

hey samba....

there's been no :sex: since the appearance of the :witch: on the 25th of October.....and not really concerned about it either. lol Just waiting to leave here....this has been a truly difficult day.....

Thanks Samba........Sorry just not myself today..................

hello everyone!

well work is finally beginning to calm down........still have tonnes of IT issues to sort out though.....sigh.......

nothing new with me....but it looks like i have missed things!

Baby....congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Tracy....i really understand.....we all need a break every now and then.......you take care, and if you need to talk/rant/etc....you know where i am too...

Chris.....i was thinking about you and my neighbour when i woke up this morning as i know you both wanted the republicans in......i hope things don't change for the worse over there.....

luv to you all :hugs:

I do too Buffy......I sincerely hope and pray everything will turn out okay....It's not just that I wanted the Republicans in, I would have been ok if a Democrat got elected....just not the one that got elected!! :dohh: :dohh: It's a sad day, a very very sad day. :cry: What's even more sad is that the majority of people don't even realize what they have just done. :cry:

i've not read much of the policies.....but i'm worried that people vote for the wrong reason, just like they do here........i don't exactly like him either.....

lots of rumours that palin will run for president next time too......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->