WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

that really would be lovely if you could both be ....i guess that that is one thing that i am worried about...having no-one close to go through it all with at the same time. My best friend already has 2 (and doesn't know about us trying or mc).......

hopefully we'll all be in 1st Tri - that includes everyone in BAW (you all know who you are!)

Hi girlies!! :wave:

Hope you get to have the stitches out today reedy!

Wont me around much today as Im so so busy!!

GREAT NEWS though!! Thought I might be out already this month as DF was away but he came home!!! So preseed and the missionary :wohoo:

Poshie defo get OPK!! POAS addict here! :rofl:

Yes it would be good, although she doesn't live nearby so it's not ideal. At least we could talk about it though. Unfortunately we don't have our Mum to support us and my MIL is still some distance away. My sister though doesn't have a MIL either.

It's great that we can all chat about things on here and let's hope for a mass migration from here to ttc, then on to 1st Tri very soon!

Reedy......sorry i've not been about....what were the stitches for? nothing serious i hope...?

:hugs:

Hey Buffy x
No nothing serious, I had a mole removed from the side of my nose, it was really knocking my confidence so decided to be brave & have it removed x

Great news that your DF is home. I'm sure you'll keep yourselves warm tonight!

I have just decided that I will start on opk today as I had a short cycle last time around. Might have even missed it! (CD10 today).

Hey Kerry x
Fab news about DH coming home for sexytimes fingers crossed you caught the eggy hun x :hugs:

ah well done on being brave Reedy....at least you don't have to worry about the mole now....:hugs:

hey Kerry - fab news about DF too....the walls will be rockin' in your house this week! :rofl:

He only came to make a deposit!! :rofl:

So atleast we have a small chance! Better than no chance!

Poshie - You know that you have to post pics of your POAS whether :bfp: or :bfn:!! ITS THE LAW!! :rofl: and also keeps us POAS addicts urges at bay whilst in the 2ww! :rofl:

blimey Kerry....i didn't know that your addiction had become so severe!

Wahooo :wohoo: stitches are out :happydance:

the nurse said its healing well & it will be a nice little scar :happydance:

LOL Samba!! It's not a pg test I'm doing, but an opk. You do get very excited about these things don't you! It will be difficult for me to post pic for a couple of reasons: a) I'm at work and b) I don't know how ;)

Excellent news on the mole Reedy :happydance:

Hi everyone

Buffy - its nice to see you again hun - we missed you xx

Wahooo :wohoo: stitches are out :happydance:

the nurse said its healing well & it will be a nice little scar :happydance:

:wohoo: Fab news!!!

Poshie - Any test OPK, HPT I dont care!! Dont worry about uploading them I can teach you!! :rofl:

Buffy - Yes the POAS addiction is BAD!

Chris - Hope you are feeling better today :hug:

Sex Kitten - :wave: :rofl:

I am Samba, thanks. I have decided to treat every situation in life like a dog, if you can't eat it or chew it, piss on it and walk away. :rofl:

Hi Chris, i have a very good evap on and iternet cheapy hpt but i cant put it up :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->