WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Hi Chris & Daisy x

Chris - loving the moto x

Welcome to Thursday!

Could you guys enlighten me on a couple of things relating to bnb lingo-

What is PMA?
What exactly is an evap line?

Thanks in advance :)

PS. negative opk (as expected).

Thanks Reedy!

PMA is a positive mental attitude. I'm a bit confused on exactly what an evap is, all I know is that it isn't a :bfp: :rofl:

Chris......could the mtoto be a little degrading to dogs in some scenarios though!?!??!!??

When there is a line on ur test but it's not positive

So what causes this 'evap' line and how do you know it's not a positive?

Good luck for tomorrow Daisy. My sis is having an hsg thingy on 3 Dec.

cos it just cant be a bfp for me, but evaps normally have no colour

Hey Poshie - not sure what causes an evap but its a line which is usually grey whereas a :bfp: has colour depending on the test you buy (pink/blue) x

Daisy - I've had 2 satsumas today, they remind me of christmas :blush:

Afternoon ladies!
The wanderer returns.. AGAIN. :blush:

I keep meaning to come on so much more, but my mother is like nails on a chalkboard; on my case so much about getting a job I'm hardly ever online anymore, so don't think I'm just not making enough time for all of you because it certainly isn't the case!!

I have sooooo much to catch up on and missed you all so much! :hugs:
xx

Thanks for explaining the evap line situation ladies :)

Hello there Ella, pleased to meet you :D No luck on the job front yet then?

Daisy - are you sure its an evap? where's the piccy? x

I can't post it cos i c don't have the cables i can text it, can anyone post easily from there phone?

Hi Poshie, nice to meet you too! :hugs:

No sadly, and apparently I'm not putting enough effort in. But the more people are getting on my case, the more they're pissing me off and making me want to tell them in no uncertain terms to keep their noses out.

I'm no sponger, I don't ever ask my mum for money, I work cover shifts at this chip shop whenever I can for some money and I have endured as much Jeremy Kyle as humanely possible. I am trying really hard to get a job. But because I'm not on it 24/7/365, I feel like they're making me out to just be a dropout.. and I'm really not.
xx

Hmm parental pressure. My Dad was the same with my bro when he left the army. It was unfair because I know he was making an effort and he got a job in time (ie. before his money ran out). Best of luck to you in finding something suitable. Do you have any firm ideas about what sort of job you are eafter or?

Hi Ella :hi:
we missed you girl x
totally understand where your coming from about people being on your case about getting a job, I had it too when I was out of work but then I was fussy & only wanted a job I knew I would stick at so I skipped things like telesales, fast food places, that sort of thing. I hated not working too but then I got luck with an interview & that job led to where i am now x you'll find the right one for you soon enough I'm sure x x x

Hey Chris and Reedy! :hugs:

Yeah, I'm pretty open to suggestion about jobs and I've just applied for a job in the new Highcross so hopefully I'll get a reply but how've you all been anyway?!

Where are all my BFPs from you?!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back