WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

any ideas what the % turnout was for the election??

.........our elections only get about 25%......and what really winds me up is the people that really complain about the way things are, are the ones that didn't even bother to vote.....:gun:

They are trying to say it wasn't a race issue, but I don't buy it. I honestly believe the only reason he got as many votes as he did is well...race!! People here are shocked that I was not happy that Obama got in. I just said to them "You've met me right?!" :rofl: I really hope everything will be ok.

race has a lot to do with it all........and people really shouldn't let that affect the way they vote....it is about policies and economy......not who looks good.l.....

Nostradamus predicted this too....that dude has been eerily accurate!

Alright ladies, I'm off...have my mah-jongg game tonight.. :wave:

heading off for an early night i think..and not for :sex: either...think we missed the boat there....need to check my spreadsheet at work tomorrow really! :rofl:

i'll be logging on tomorrow though....the rest of my team are abandoning me.....:hissy: and i'm generally fed up with work anyway.....think i'll do as little as possible tomorrow!

night all....catch up again tomorrow......:hugs:

heading off for an early night i think..and not for :sex: either...think we missed the boat there....need to check my spreadsheet at work tomorrow really! :rofl:

i'll be logging on tomorrow though....the rest of my team are abandoning me.....:hissy: and i'm generally fed up with work anyway.....think i'll do as little as possible tomorrow!

night all....catch up again tomorrow......:hugs:

Night.

I'm not sure what verse it was in, will have to go look it up. I have his book somewhere.

<~~~~Has now moved on to the laughter segment of her grief and should return to normal in 3 to 5 business days. If, however, I fail to return, please report me lost or stolen to the nearest help desk, so that I may returned, exchanged or refunded. Thank you.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

How are we today?

I'm doing okay. Thinking about starting an opk from tomorrow, but not sure how many days this cycle will be, ie. last was 24, one before that 28. The scary thing is the next time I'll do this will be my first month of ttc!!

Someone asked the question about the percentage turnout for the US elections, well it was a massive 64%. That is alot.

Morning everyone x

Had a lovely time last night, my 2 year old niece loved the fireworks but my 5 year old niece hated them she stood with me & blocked her ears bless her x then they went on the fair for a little bit, then off home x

Got to go to the doctors at 11.30am to hopefully have my stitches out x it already looks loads better than it did, feels a little bit sore & tight but ok x I will ask the nurse though about it swelling up each morning,which I'm slightly worried about but I'm sure its fine x

Hope everyone is ok x

Thought I was on my own there for a while.

Glad to hear you had a good time at the fireworks. We didn't go to any i n the end, but will go to our village bonfire event on Saturday evening. We have a dog but fortunately she isn't even slightly bothered about fireworks. I reckon it's because she's a gundog.

Good luck with you stiches removal :)

Hey Poshie x

So not long till you ttc then? Are you excited??

hey Poshie & Reedy!

Poshie....64%...wow , that is impressive! where abouts in the uk are you by the way?

Reedy......sorry i've not been about....what were the stitches for? nothing serious i hope...?

:hugs:

Reedy - YES I'm excited! Excited about experiencing pregnancy and bringing up our baby. I am also nervous though. Nervous about IF it will happen and how it will be and how our lives will change.

Buffy - I am in Sussex. Are you currently ttc'ing? What's your story? I am 32 and DH is 36 and we are ttc'ing #1 next month.

hi Poshie!

well i'm 30, DH 37 and no LOs just yet......we had a mc in March after trying for 1 year......still trying now though. Had a rough day a couple of weeks ago as it would have been my EDD.....

am also concentrating on losing weight as well! 27 pounds to go! oh and we live up near Newport, Shropshire.....

Good to meet you buffy and thanks for sharing your story and best of luck inyour bfp quest. M

My sister had a mc in January 08 and has been trying ever since to get a sticky bean. She had her first appt with the FS yday and she's due a dye test thingy and a drug to induce af, then clomid. Her DH has also sent in a sample. Results due back next Wed, so fingers crossed for her. It would be cool if we could both be pg at the same time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->