WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

You squint your eyes until you believe its positive but usually you are deluding yourself coz you should be able to see the line without squinting lol

sometimes if you are testing very early it might appear to be an evap but will get darker over the next few days of testing if you are pregnant - (which is why we get excited over evaps "just incase" they are early BFP's)

Hope this clears it up a bit? x

Thanks Nicky.

So you only find out it's an evap when you re-do a test much later and it's a neg I guess? So, here's one for you....what's the difference between an evap and a false positive?! :rofl:

Yeah - positive tests should have colour but evaps are usually greyish & are just the remnants of the strip of chemicals used on the test which become more noticeable when the wee travels across it x

There is no such thing as a false positive in my opinion - so I guess it's the same as an evap?

That clears that one up! Thanks for all your explanations :)

PS. Hi LeeArr - you feeling down today then? :hug:

I am so tired...I have had 2 straight days of 5 hours or less of sleep. I'm so exhausted :sleep:

Why have you not been sleeping so well then Chris? I know you said the other day you weren't feeling so good.....

Oh no! I hate not getting enough sleep :hugs: are you having trouble sleeping? x

Posh & Nicky, yeah for the past couple of nights I haven't been able to quiet my mind enough to sleep. :nope: I usually suffer from insomnia when something has upset me.

:hug: is this the election results thats keeping you awake hun? x

That clears that one up! Thanks for all your explanations :)

PS. Hi LeeArr - you feeling down today then? :hug:

Yeah, pretty much. I'm allowing myself to feel sorry for self today, but tomorrow I have to try to get out of my slump.

Big

:hug:

for LeeArr and Chris

:hug:

It's a nightmare when your mind just keeps ticking and you won't switch off to sleep. Will you be able to catch up at the weekend do you think? Will you get to have a lie-in ?

Chris & Lea - sorry your both not feeling yourselves x :hugs:

Chris and Lea - BIG :hug: Sorry youre both feeling sad.

<--- Buggers off to find something funny!

Nicky - I cant post the pic from my phone at work but it looks like a :bfp:

Chris and Lea - BIG :hug: Sorry youre both feeling sad.

<--- Buggers off to find something funny!

Nicky - I cant post the pic from my phone at work but it looks like a :bfp:

Wha?? A bfp you say?!

OMG!!! REALLY? you gotta txt it to me! I'll PM you my number right now! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back