WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Not for me Poshie (sadly) for daisy. She's going to post it later.

https://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z18/Mel_innna/Funnies%20-%203/64a4.jpg

Daisy!!! :happydance:

PS. Samba - nice cartoon there! made me chuckle:rofl:

just read my comment about daisy didnt mean sadly that she might have her :bfp: Sadly its not my test!! Realised that it could have looked nasty! oooops Sorry daisy :hug:

I knew what you meant Samba ;) So it's looking promising for Daisy then yeah?

lol as if we'd think you meant anything else hun xx

I am FREEZING!!

oooo Daisy - I sure hope it is.

oooh I want to see the pic Daisy x fingers crossed Kerry's right although she is the POAS addict so she knows what she's looking for :rofl:

Ooo hope it's a bfp - I'm off home in about 15 mins so I'll have to check back here later for a picture (assuming she'll post it here and not in the pic forum)?

LeeArr - I am warm apart from my feet which always seem to be cold.

OMFG! its blurry but I can defo see a line! I am almost peeing myself with excitement for Daisy here! xx

Lea - Get sitting on the radiator.

poshie - You might need to check her journo

Lea sorry you're feeling down hun. :hugs: I was that way yesterday. :hugs:

Did you read my motto for the day?
Treat every situation in life like a dog, if you can't eat it or chew it, piss on it and walk away.

I'll check her journa later than (assuming it's not on there yet?) I'm off in 5 mins girls.

It's been a pleasure, as always :)

I'm feeling a bit better now. I had a good cry last night. That always seems to help a bit. I couldn't get to sleep very well last night though. ugh.

Lea - Complain to your boss.... too cold to work so have to go home!

hope i get a half decent sleep tonight - seem to have slept odd the last two night and ended up with a painful neck.......

(not good when washing/drying hair!) :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->