WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Lea, it's only like 60 degrees here! This weather is really insane! Watch, it'll snow next week. :rofl:

Lea - Complain to your boss.... too cold to work so have to go home!

Meh, that never works!! They can't regulate the temp in here ever! It's screaming hot in the summer, and freezing in the winter. I have a blanket under my desk for just this reason :rofl:

Only 60 hey? Only 60!! That's beautiful compared to here. :rofl:

35ish here. Thank google for online converters :rofl:

https://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp296/LeaArr_album/Spam.jpg:rofl:

Oh I didn't know you use Celsius too instead of Farenheit. :dohh:

It's clear here, but frickin' cold. Not happy. I was expecting this weather in September though, so I can't complain too much.

i can't tell....it's pitch black outside and i've not left the building since i came in this morning!!

sorry i havent been around much today I've got heaps of work on which is very unlike me x

I'll check back later to have a look at Daisy's POAS x

I'm off home now x Hope you all have fab evenings speak to you all 2moro byeee x x x x

bye bye Reedy....i'm off home now too.......take care and will speak again tomorrow...

:hugs:

Oh I hate that! It's so depressing when it's dark before you even leave work! :growlmad:

OMG girls!! I took the conception predictor digital pregnancy test...

It came up with 5 weeks plus pregnant

Worked it out. I'm about 7 weeks!!!

Will know for sure when I book scan tomorrow hopefully....

xxx Hope we are all okay!!

I think I have PBD aka Phantom Baby Disease.

I am not pregant, Husband is making sure of this :rofl: but I am 7DPO and I am freaking emotional, I go from angry to crying to numb faster than I can blink. I have sore @@, tingly nips (but that could be cause I'm freezing too! anyone need a diamond cut? :rofl: ) must be PBD. :rofl: I think it could be that I want you girlies to get your :bfp: so badly that I am getting symptoms :rofl:

I think I have PBD aka Phantom Baby Disease.

I am not pregant, Husband is making sure of this :rofl: but I am 7DPO and I am freaking emotional, I go from angry to crying to numb faster than I can blink. I have sore @@, tingly nips (but that could be cause I'm freezing too! anyone need a diamond cut? :rofl: ) must be PBD. :rofl: I think it could be that I want you girlies to get your :bfp: so badly that I am getting symptoms :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pics of todays exciting test is in my journal plus FRer bfn :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"