WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Hi girlies :wave:

Daisy - Heres another :hug:

Lea - Just wondering are you still using the pull and pray method??

Nat - :wave: How are you? Hope all is well

Baby - Thats great news! Hope you get your early scan!

Hi girlies :wave:

Daisy - Heres another :hug:

Lea - Just wondering are you still using the pull and pray method??

Nat - :wave: How are you? Hope all is well

Baby - Thats great news! Hope you get your early scan!

We had :sex: 3 days before ov with no protection, then again on the day I ov'd with protection. That's it for the month sadly. Husband and I have been sick with colds for most of the month.

So DH CANNOT be that bothered if it happened?? 3 days before OV could still result in a :bfp:

You already have a nickname for my Phantom Baby. How cute. :rofl:

errrrrr ummmmmm ????? Not sure!! :rofl: I think I havent changed it for months!! :rofl:

Still want to know the name!

Accident. Sorry, I missed that post. Further proof I don't pay attention to crap :rofl:

Cool!! I like it very much!!

Its F-ing 12.23 here and the house is a tip :dohh: DF is back tomorrow ooops

Morning ladies :D

Another late night Samba?

Still, at least it's Friday, although I am working tomorrow 8.30am - 1pm.

Morning Poshie x

I feel sooo tired today :sleep: DH is on nights & I dont sleep too well when he isnt there :dohh:

Face wasnt as swollen this morning so think it was the stitches which is a good thing x
I'm going out 2moro night do you think I will be ok to put a bit of make up on it?? looks like a huge red spot at the minute :rofl:
We're going to Jongleurs (comedy club) & if I dont hide it I know I'll get the p*ss took out of me :dohh::rofl:

How is everyone today? x x x x

Guess what???

IT'S FRIDAY :happydance::wohoo::wohoo::happydance:

Yes FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY, YAY!

I'm sure a bit of make up on the ol' ex mole should be fine. I take it the nurse didn't advise you not to? As long as it's not weepy or anything like that it would be fine hun.

I'm sure I went to a Jongleurs thingy a few years back, it was good.

We're off to bonfire/fireworks event at the village club tomorrow night. My dog is going round her mate's house for it to keep each other company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->