WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

whats wrong with being Canadian?

im just saying you are letting the BAW team down by not sharing your details with us :rofl: x

Oh, I had, that's why I got confused.

there is nothing wrong with being Canadian, there is a stigma about "eh" though. :rofl:

Ooooooh I love the fact that I now know you could be testing tomorrow Lea :)

Good luck! x

Back from lunch, almost finished reading Stephenie Meyer's third book in the twilight series, Eclipse! It's very, very good! :happydance:

Back from lunch, almost finished reading Stephenie Meyer's third book in the twilight series, Eclipse! It's very, very good! :happydance:

what's it aboot? :rofl: :rofl: sorry, couldn't resist! I was thinking about reading that series actually. Right now I'm reading a book called "Lullabies for little criminals"

what's it aboot? :rofl: :rofl: sorry, couldn't resist! I was thinking about reading that series actually. Right now I'm reading a book called "Lullabies for little criminals"

:rofl::rofl: It's about Vampires.

Wonky sauce is very bitter. I don't like it :rofl:

I think that husband would be very mad if Accident is brewing.

:rofl::rofl: It's about Vampires.

That's what I thought it was.

Yep, geared towards young adults though, so there's no sex in it - and no really gruesome parts. But still very good! :thumbup:

The daughter of one of my co-workers is currently reading that series too. I have been intrigued, but I haven't had a chance to do much reading :blush:

I don't know how they are going to set this up yet, but tomorrow y'all should go to https://vibemorningshow.com/ and vote for my friend, Sue's, baby Nolan! :) he is the cutest kid in Calgary!! Believe me. Ok, I may be biased cause I love the little bugger, but you should still vote for him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->