WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

<~~~~eating Healthy Choice frozen entree for lunch in an attempt to lose weight. No wonder it's only 300 calories!! :dohh: :dohh: I need like 3 of these. :rofl: :rofl:

Do the humpy dance quick!! Maybe we will have BAW twins!!

:rofl::rofl: OMG! DH would FLIP OUT!!!!!

Reedy, yes you can, I'm only on cycle day 14...don't usually O until later....and I started feeling pains at 12..

Really??? I first noticed the amount of cm on saturday & we bd'd on friday afternoon x but now nothing till wednesday :cry: could we still be in with a chance?? x
Chris I'm on CD13 x

I would think so Reedy! Keep :sex: all week. :D

Thanks girls x

Kerry - you on for Maria Kart tonigh? promise I'll turn up this time x

Chris - the link to my stew

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/41386-sambatikis-ttc-journey-miracle-173.html

Reedy - Yep what time??

Curious. I was just looking at my chart and there was a temp dip on 9dpo. I wonder if one of DH's swimmers from 3 days prior til ov was a good little swimmer :rofl:

Chris & Lea - you gals need to get tickers so I can keep track of your fertility :rofl:

its easy to keep an eye on mine/Kerry/Reedy so I think you are being unfair to us by not letting us see 'at a glance' whereabouts you are in your cycles :rofl::rofl: x

Chris & Lea - you gals need to get tickers so I can keep track of your fertility :rofl:

its easy to keep an eye on mine/Kerry/Reedy so I think you are being unfair to us by not letting us see 'at a glance' whereabouts you are in your cycles :rofl::rofl: x

I agree Nicky x we need to analyse your cycles :rofl: its what keeps us insane :rofl:

Here here!!

reedy - Can we make it 8.30 as I dont get home until 7pm!

Lea - ooooooh I hope it is Implantation!! :wohoo:

Here here!!

reedy - Can we make it 8.30 as I dont get home until 7pm!

Lea - ooooooh I hope it is Implantation!! :wohoo:

yeah 8.30pm is fine kerry see you then x x x

I'm off home speak to you all 2moro x x x x bye x x x

Ask and you shall recieve. My cycles have been wonkers since my boarder moved in, but that's the closest I can figure. :rofl:

its easy to keep an eye on mine/Kerry/Reedy ooops I forgot Daisy!so I think you are being unfair to us by not letting us see 'at a glance' whereabouts you are in your cycles :rofl::rofl: x

another reason you need tickers :rofl:

Ah yes the ticker - I didn't put one in b/c I think the ticker may make my siggie too big, but I shall try it.

Okay, put the ticker in - now remember I don't always have a 35 day cycle, I can be anywhere from 28-38 days.

AND if my siggie gets edited, it's your fault not naming names Nicky... :rofl: :rofl:

its OK Chris - I accept full responsibility :rofl:

you neednt worry tho coz its tiny so it fits ok x

Come on Lea.... you are letting the side down now girl :muaha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g