WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

And I'm really horny too. :rofl: Don't you usually get really horny around O??

I sure do. DH was laughing at me cause I said that we should not try, but not prevent. He replied with "How is that different than trying? We always have a lot more lovin' when you are ovulating!" :rofl: I hadn't even noticed :rofl:

And I'm really horny too. :rofl: Don't you usually get really horny around O??

I sure do. DH was laughing at me cause I said that we should not try, but not prevent. He replied with "How is that different than trying? We always have a lot more lovin' when you are ovulating!" :rofl: I hadn't even noticed :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

You know I'll be a monkey's uncle, but I could swear I'm ovulating from BOTH ovaries!! :shock:

yay for Chris's EWCM :happydance::rofl:

I have a feeling I'm OV'ing the minute bcus I have a lot of cm & a pain in my side (could be dodgy computer chair though :dohh:) & DH isnt home till wednesday night ......bloody typical
But can I be this early in my cycle??

Do the humpy dance quick!! Maybe we will have BAW twins!!

:rofl::rofl: OMG! DH would FLIP OUT!!!!!

Reedy, yes you can, I'm only on cycle day 14...don't usually O until later....and I started feeling pains at 12..

I ov'd later than expected. Maybe it's a twofer for you too Reedy!!

I think it's more likely though that it is sympathy pains - the left ovary is feeling for the right. :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

I am expecting :witch: today or tomorrow. I am really not feeling well. I wanna go home.

ooo Chris - I am getting sympathy pains for your right ovary too. I just got a stabby pain as I was typing :rofl:

I am expecting :witch: today or tomorrow. I am really not feeling well. I wanna go home.

ooo Chris - I am getting sympathy pains for your right ovary too. I just got a stabby pain as I was typing :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was just thinking, is this anything I should be concerned about. I mean, it should be well past OV, I shouldn't still be having ov pains right? maybe I'm just nutters

I'm back i had to deal with a stoopid customer comign between bnb :rofl:

Well I'll go for the 'nuts' option there LeeArr! only kidding. Perhaps it's a double dose for you this month!

Postiive sign on the ewcm or should that be swcm Chris!!

I was just thinking, is this anything I should be concerned about. I mean, it should be well past OV, I shouldn't still be having ov pains right? maybe I'm just nutters

No this happens to me too! I get like 1 good pain free week a month! :growlmad: :dohh:

I'm back i had to deal with a stoopid customer comign between bnb :rofl:

It is so annoying when that happens isn't it. You have to try and pretend it's fine and you're pleased to talk to them, when in reality your're seething and wishing them away so you can get back here! :rofl:

I'm about to venture out in this hideous weather with the pooch now...she doesn't care a bit though, in fact she quite likes the rain..

Right now PeopleSoft is down (our computer system) so I can't do any data entry. Oh well! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: OMG! DH would FLIP OUT!!!!!

Reedy, yes you can, I'm only on cycle day 14...don't usually O until later....and I started feeling pains at 12..

Really??? I first noticed the amount of cm on saturday & we bd'd on friday afternoon x but now nothing till wednesday :cry: could we still be in with a chance?? x
Chris I'm on CD13 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"