WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

I really don't see the problem with cheesecake for pudding, cheesecake for mains. Just do different cheesecakes, eg. one strawberry, one vanilla.

Yum yum yum :D

Thanks for your positive comments girls. I was quite pleased with my cycle considering I was on the bcp for so long. I was convinced (before I started) that my af would never come. I will definitely be using opks when I ttc.

I get them from Tesco at £20 a time for 7 sticks. They are clearblue digis and I do like them. I know they are expensive but so far I've only used 1 pack so it's not that bad. As the months go by though, that option may be too expensive!

Poshie you should go to access diagnostics online they sell OPK's & HPT's really cheap if you buy them in bulk :)

wow, that is pricey!

i get mine off ebay......50 for 10 quid i think. They are the sort that you have to 'dip' though, which means that you have wait for a cup of wee to reach room temperature!!!! :rofl:

Are they digi though? I like my digi smiley faces 

wow, that is pricey!

i get mine off ebay......50 for 10 quid i think. They are the sort that you have to 'dip' though, which means that you have wait for a cup of wee to reach room temperature!!!! :rofl:

You dont have to wait Buffy - it just means the tests need to be stored at room temperature (coz they were designed for use in laboratories so could be in chilled environments)

Poshie - FAB news that you have OV'd!!! When I get my :bfp: you can have my spare OPK's.... Used too :rofl:

You’re probably right about the no need for digi Nicky, I’ve just got a bit of a thing about them. It’s interesting because as well as a smiley face, I check the test stick lines too. I guess I just worry with cheap ones that they may not be as effective.

Poshie - Ive only ever used internet cheapies and found them fine

Poshie - FAB news that you have OV'd!!! When I get my :bfp: you can have my spare OPK's.... Used too :rofl:

Another massively generous offer from you Samba, what can I say!

The only trouble I foresee is I won't have enough storage space for your used opks, thanks anyway though :D

:rofl:

The Advanced LH are the ones I use
you can buy 40 tests for £19.99
50 for £24.99 or
120 for £45.99 but you also get 10 x free ultra early 10miu pregnancy tests with this amount

"Recommended by a friend" ~ the commonest reason given for buying this branded ovulation test, and what better advertising could we ask for !

When accuracy matters ~ Advanced LH Home Ovulation Tests

High quality, high performance, easy to use.

Market leading sensitivity.

THE ONLY HOME OVULATION TEST OFFERING BATCH CERTIFIED 99.98% ACCURACY LEVELS, the highest accuracy of any home ovulation prediction test available.

I'm the same as samba but they r upsetting me this month as no line yet :cry:

:rofl: look at me....! you'd think I got flippin commision for selling them or something! :rofl:

I was about to ask who it is you actually work for Nicky!

Thanks for the advice all. I will certainly consider that option when the time comes :)

Poshie - Ive only ever used internet cheapies and found them fine

Me too! Although I have used the clear blue's and whatnot from the stores, way too damn pricey - $14 for only 7! Insane!

:rofl: yep.... you sussed it poshie!

I work selling OPK's / HPT's / pre seed etc ect....

My entire last months wages were paid for by Kerry's POAS habit (thanks Samba ;) ) :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->