WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

losing weight is difficult.....and the only way that i am doing it is because i have willpower at the moment....without that there isn't much point.

am just hoping that my boobs will shrink in size as well.....!

do you like my ticker? Did you miss my post at the top of the page (or maybe you have no comment)? I got a +opk today :)

Buffy - yeah massive blob would be bad wouldn't it!

I don't need to lose weight but I have started jogging (twice a week) just for general fitness improvement. I only started last week and tonight will be my 3rd jog. Only a mile to start with, so nothing heart breaking.

Losing weight is even more difficult for me due to the medication that I'm on. :dohh:

Motivation and will power are major things aren’t they. I needed (and still do) plenty of it to get through quitting smoking (clean since 1 Sept) and start jogging regime (early days yet!). Some people struggle more than others when it comes to will power, for sure. I have no will power for refusing sweet things, I love cakes, sweets and the like. Can’t see me ever cutting down on those.

Or there can be other reasons (like you Chris) where people find it more difficult to do :(

sorry poshie x
Love the ticker & fab news on the +OPK x

My 3 monthly cycle report since coming off the pill on 2 Sept:-

Sept = 28 day cycle +opk - CD 13
Oct = 24 day cycle +opk - CD 12
Nov = 27?(tbc)day cycle +opk - CD 15

So not looking too bad I guess, what do you think girls?

My 3 monthly cycle report since coming off the pill on 2 Sept:-

Sept = 28 day cycle +opk - CD 13
Oct = 24 day cycle +opk - CD 12
Nov = 27?(tbc)day cycle +opk - CD 15

So not looking too bad I guess, what do you think girls?

Looks good poshie, nice & consistent x

Crap, our power is about to shut down for a few minutes. Be back when it's back up.

I have some friends coming over on saturday what shall i cook, im making my strawberry chesscake for desert. I want something simple that i can do most the work for before they arrive, so i can just sit and drink :wine:

Poshie.....wish my cycle was like that! i was always at 29 days, and now i'm at 34 - how bizarre!

well done for getting to grips with opks before ttc though.....maybe i should have done that! :yipee:

I have some friends coming over on saturday what shall i cook, im making my strawberry chesscake for desert.

ooh, that does sound good! i make a pretty good chocolate cheescake.....and apart from the chocolate, double cream and biscuits, it isn't too fattening!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->