WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

When I get my :bfp: in a couple of weeks, I'm donating my OPK's and HPT's. I still have about 60 of them. :D

Well you know what that means Chris? It means you’d better get that bfp very soon, so then you can donate your opks to me! ;)

I’ve just had a look and can’t see a post by you Chris!

:rofl: yep.... you sussed it poshie!

I work selling OPK's / HPT's / pre seed etc ect....

My entire last months wages were paid for by Kerry's POAS habit (thanks Samba ;) ) :rofl:

Yes I am now homeless living on the streets :cry:

Poshie - Seriously though if I have any OPK's left when I get my :bfp: I'll send you what I have

Thank you sweeite, that's very kind :)

Thanks for a stimulating day today ladies. I expect to start hearing some test results very soon!

Take care now x

Bye Poshie

Right girlies Im off too shortly...... But 'I'll be back!'

Bye Kerry :wave: See you later - I'll still be here!

Right I'm off too hope you all have lovely evenings speak to you all 2moro x x x x Much love x x x

G'day ladies. Sorry I am late. Like Chris said, I have today off from work, so I was taking advantage of having the time off to run some errands. Husband is making "meat muffins" today. Corn muffins with a chunk of sausage in the middle. Yummy.

I had a strange moment yesterday. I made my favorite supper, and I didn't like it. It didn't taste right. I asked husband if it tasted off to him, and he told me it was fine, probably the best i've made in a while.

Did a test cause that just seemed too strange. :bfn: I guess I'm just sick.

Lea, that happens to me too sometimes, when foods just tastes 'off'.

Those meat muffins sounds yummy!

Husband said if you want one, you should come over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->