WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

<------------------ is happy to report her boobies are hurting without even being touched!! :happydance:

Yay!!

The last couple of cycles I have learned that boobie pain is just part of PMS for me. I kept hoping it was a symptom, but it's only the :witch: for me.

You will get pregnant too. I am spreading my magicz. :rofl:

Yeah I know lots of people get sore boobs when its time of the month but I don't so this is weird for me :happydance:

Double :wohoo: :wohoo:

I'm with Lea, sore boobs are normal for me.

<------------------ is happy to report her boobies are hurting without even being touched!! :happydance:

Yay!!

The last couple of cycles I have learned that boobie pain is just part of PMS for me. I kept hoping it was a symptom, but it's only the :witch: for me.

You will get pregnant too. I am spreading my magicz. :rofl:

Yeah I know lots of people get sore boobs when its time of the month but I don't so this is weird for me :happydance:

I kept joking with Husband that he could have them for a bit cause I was tired of it :rofl:. Even if I could though, I probably wouldn't let him have them cause they would come back more sore than when they left me due to all the playing :rofl:

I am trying to find UTI test strips, but I am having a bugger of a time with it. Ugh!

Nicky....hello!!!

glad to hear that your @@ are hurting........any sign is a good sign in my book!

and Chris......what do you get to do on the retreat....is it like a relaxing spa or something (ooh, i think i need to go to a spa....)

No not quite as good as a spa. Basically, I just get to interact with a bunch of people I don't know while meditating and doing yoga. :rofl:

now that sounds lovely...

tomorrow i'll be in a different building.....so instead of getting pissed off with fat guy.....i'll be ranting at some other people.......i guess that is another type of meditation deep down!

right.....am going to go and plonk myself in front of the tv.......am on call tonight and we have another IT software release....no guesses i'll get stupid phonecalls in the middle of the night i suppose!

hope you enjoy your day tomorrow though Chris........

:wave:
:hugs:

Thanks Buffy, have a good evening :wave:

Still have 39 minutes left before I leave work. :hissy: Ugh...this day has been very loooooooooooooonnnnnnggg!!!!

The policy management system we use is down. I can't do anything.

Lea....that definitely means it is time to go home!

:hugs:

I wish. Got a chance to go through the Avon catalogue though.

Morning everyone!

Guess what?????

I feel sick today :sick: woohooooooo!! :yipee: :rofl: x

You feel sick Nicky?! Well that’s fab news! (how silly would that sound if it wasn’t put into context eh?! :rofl: I bet you can’t wait to test!! So what are your full list of symptoms to date then? :D

Morning girls x

Well I dont think I've ever been so pleased to hear that someone is feeling sick & has boobie pain :yipee:
are you testing on tuesday with Kerry or are you testing before that??

Hi Poshie x :hi:

So did you and Samba play Wii last night? Sorry I didn't make it. BUT I have made progress, I have figured out the licence no. thing so I need to let either you or Samba have it, or both, I don't know!

Nicky's feeling sick, lets PARTY!!

:happydance::happydance::wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"