WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Thanks ill look there there like £169 normally thats why im worried there not real

https://www.uggbootshop.co.uk/womens-ugg-boots.asp

This place is reasonable too!!!

Ahh just looked there not the Ugg australia that are made by deckers, im after the ones made by deckers

Do you like my new fishy ticker girls?

I had the same one for months & started thinking it was bad luck so now im having a new one every month to see if it brings me some much needed good luck :)

DH is a bit of a 'fish geek' as he has 3 aquariums so thats why I chose this months design :)

Kerry - :hugs: x cant you email the site & ask them how you unsubscribe x

Right I'm off home I'll speak to you all 2moro

much love x

Enjoy your lunch Lea! I'm getting ready to head into NYC for a meeting at 4:00! Ugh!! :growlmad:

It looks like we may have to put of TTC even longer now. We were thinking about starting in the spring, but then our condo board sent us a notice saying there was a special assessment of $519 for electrical updating. we have to pay it by April 1. On top of that, they are more than likely going to have to do some excavating to fix the fault in our basement, and probably in a couple other units. That means another special assessment. Our leftover savings, and then some, is going to be going towards that. I am so tired of this.

Both! And I especially don't like meetings that start at 4pm and end at 6pm - 1.5 hours AFTER my home time!! :growlmad:
But I do get to leave at 2:00 on Friday, but still.........Noon would have been better. :rofl: :rofl:

Just can't win.

:rofl: I'm not usually like this and am normally grateful for being allowed to leave work early. I'm just sore b/c they wouldn't pay me for the time and I could really use the money. They don't have any money to pay anyone overtime (and it wouldn't even be overtime, it would be straight pay - like $40!!) and yet they can afford to spend over $100,000 on sweatshirts for everyone and spend $1 million on Errand Solutions so people and patients can get their laundry done. WTF?!?! How about spreading that $1 million + into giving us bonuses or, at the very least, give us some friggin overtime!!

It's the principal of the thing. :rofl:

I know what you mean. Our company just spent the better part of $2.5 billion on a new custom made policy handling system that they just ended up scrapping. *eye roll* Where's our raises? Gone like a fart in the wind!!

Morning girls x

had a bit of good luck yesterday, DH & my dad managed to fix the washing machine x :happydance:
bad news though I've got to find £60 from somewhere to pay for the new clutch on my car :dohh:

How's everyone else? x

morning Reedy!!

:dohh: that you have to get a new clutch :hug: :wohoo: that you dad and hubby managed to fox the washing machine!

Morning Kerry x
How are you? x
any sign of the :witch: yet? x

Mario might have to be put off tonight sorry x bcus DH & dad were fixing the washing machine we didnt go to my sisters so we're going tonight instead x how about thursday? x

Morning ladies

Lea - thats terrible :hug: bet you feel like the time will never be right for you to TTC but I personally think its obviously what you want, so you shouldnt keep putting it off :hugs: TTC would make you happy & everything else will sort itself out xx

Morning Nicky how are you? x

Lea - My dad always says 'if you say you cant afford to have a baby you'll never have one'
really hope things sort themselves out soon sweety x :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->